Chapter 17

Sana's POV

"Hey, Dahyun, how's my baby boy holding up today?" I inquired, a playful lilt to my voice as I observed their antics in the mirror.

I lounged gracefully at my vanity, meticulously applying my nightly skincare routine while humming a tune. Dahyun and Shane were engaged in a spirited game of tug-of-war on the plush bed nearby.

Dahyun sighed, her voice tinged with exasperation. "Oh, giving Shane a bath was like trying to wrangle a tornado. He's absolutely terrified of water!"

Chuckling softly, I sympathized with Shane's plight. "Ah, poor little guy. Baths have never been his forte" I remarked.

Having finished pampering myself, I gracefully joined Dahyun on the bed, scooping up Shane in my arms and showering him with affection. Dahyun couldn't help but admire my softer side.

Curiosity gleamed in Dahyun's eyes as she dared to broach the subject of
(Y/N)'s sudden presence in my mansion.

"Sana, forgive me for prying but why the sudden invitation to (Y/N)? It's not like you to be so accommodating" she ventured cautiously while bitting her nails.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A mischievous grin played upon my lips as I leaned on the headboard, a glint of mischief dancing in my eyes.

"Dahyun, my dear. It's simply karma catching up with (Y/N) for all those times he dramatically mocked me. Besides, a little company never hurt anyone, right?" I replied, my tone dripping with playful sarcasm.

Dahyun's eyes widened in surprise at my candid admission, clearly taken aback by my vengeful intentions. Just moments ago, I had been the epitome of sweetness and kindness and now I reveled in the opportunity for a bit of mischief.

Before she could respond, a polite knock sounded at the door heralding Chaeyoung's entrance. "Hey, (Y/N) doesn't have any clothes with him" Chaeyong announced, prompting me to spring into action.

I gasped dramatically, "Oh, my moonlight sunrise! We can't have him traipsing about in the nude, can we?" Rising from my bed with a dramatic flourish, I dashed to my wardrobe and retrieved a Shiba Inu onesie.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.