Chapter 18

Sana's POV

Upon we reached at the company accompanied by my beloved baby boy Shane, I felt a sense of joy bubbling up inside me. It's like sunshine breaking through the clouds after a storm.

Today was a special day - not only was Shane joining me at work but it was also payday for my dedicated staff. And what better way to celebrate than with the company of my adorable furry companion?

Stepping inside, the atmosphere seemed to shift. The energy in the room becoming lighter and more cheerful.

( Imagine they have a matching pair of glasses)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( Imagine they have a matching pair of glasses)

My staff's eyes lit up at the sight of Shane dressed in his miniature office attire, complete with a pair of glasses that matched mine. They greeted us with smiles and excited chatter. Their enthusiasm contagious.

"Good morning, everyone!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with genuine warmth. "Shane and I are thrilled to be here today, aren't we, Shane?" I said, turning to look at my furry companion, who wagged his tail in response, his tongue lolling happily.

The staff chuckled and nodded in agreement, their eyes drawn to Shane's adorable appearance. Some couldn't resist reaching out to pet him. Their hands gentle and affectionate as they showered him with attention.

"He's so cute!" Song Kang exclaimed, earning nods of agreement from the others.

Tzuyu smiled, her eyes sparkling with delight. "I love his little glasses!" she remarked, her voice filled with admiration.

Nayeon who had been standing quietly in the corner, finally worked up the courage to approach

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nayeon who had been standing quietly in the corner, finally worked up the courage to approach. "Um, h-hi, Sana" she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. "H-hi, Shane" she added, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

 "H-hi, Shane" she added, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I smiled warmly at Nayeon, sensing her nervousness. "Good morning, Nayeon" I replied, my tone gentle and reassuring. "Shane says hello too, don't you, Shane?" I said, giving my furry companion a gentle pat on the head.

Shane barked happily in response, his tail wagging furiously as he soaked up the attention.

Throughout the morning, Shane became the center of attention. His playful antics bringing laughter and joy to everyone around him.

Staff members took turns playing with him, tossing toys and showering him with treats while others engaged in lighthearted conversation, their voices mingling with the sound of Shane's happy barks.

At one point, I found myself engaged in a particularly adorable scene as Shane sat perched on Song Kang's lap. His tiny paws resting on his arm as they exchanged playful banter.

"Looks like Shane has made a new friend" I remarked, my heart swelling with affection at the sight of the bond forming between them.

Song Kang grinned, his eyes sparkling with joy. "He's the best coworker I've ever had" he replied, his voice filled with genuine fondness.

Gratitude consumed me for the joy and companionship that Shane had brought to our workplace

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gratitude consumed me for the joy and companionship that Shane had brought to our workplace. Today had been a reminder of the power of love and connection. I knew that with Shane by my side, there would always be plenty of both to go around.
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Walking to the kitchen in my struggle of wearing the thick onesie, I was taken aback when I saw Chaeyong and Dahyun sitting at the breakfast table. Their shirts drenched in a rainbow of colors. They looked like they had just stepped out of a paintball match and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Taking a seat beside Dahyun, I asked about their colorful attire.

"(Y/N), you won't believe what happened this morning" Chaeyong began, her voice calm but tinged with amusement.

I nodded eagerly, my curiosity piqued. "Yeah, spill the beans. What did Sana do to both of you?" I asked, unable to contain my excitement.

"Well, you see, Sana pulled another one of her infamous pranks on us" Chaeyong explained, a hint of resignation in her voice.

Dahyun nodded vigorously, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It was like something out of a comedy sketch. We were just getting ready to prepare breakfast when suddenly, bam! A bucket filled with paint spills on our heads" she exclaimed, her voice filled with disbelief.

I chuckled at the absurdity of the situation. Leave it to Sana to turn a simple morning routine into a chaotic mess.

"It's like living in a never-ending circus with her around" I muttered, shaking my head.

Dahyun nodded, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Oh, she did more than that. She stood there, laughing like a maniac while we were covered in paint from head to toe" she said, her voice tinged with amusement.

Chaeyong nodded in confirmation, her calm demeanor belying the chaos of the situation. "Yes, but despite the mess, we managed to clean ourselves up and prepare breakfast as usual" she added, a hint of pride in her voice.

I shook my head again in disbelief, struggling to wrap my mind around Sana's antics. "She never fails to surprise me" I muttered, a wry smile playing on my lips.

As we continued to recount the events of the morning, laughter filled the air, and for a brief moment, it felt like we were all in on the joke together.

Despite the chaos and unpredictability of life with Sana, there was a sense of camaraderie that bound us together. Even in the face of her most outrageous pranks.