Chapter 30

Sana's POV

I finished up my tasks for the day. An exhaustion began to seep into my bones, prompting me to stretch my tired muscles and let out a long exaggerated yawn.

Across from me, (Y/N) remained deeply engrossed in his work. His laser-like focused never wavering from the glowing computer screen. I found myself admire his unwavering dedication. His stoic demeanor somehow added to his charm.

To pass the time and avoid disturbing him, I reached for my phone, hoping for a brief moment of distraction. Opening Instagram, I was greeted by the latest updates from my parents who were currently enjoying a honeymoon in Switzerland. Despite their age, they still exuded an infectious youthful energy and I giggled at their adorable antics.

Quickly typing out a comment in response to their post, I was suddenly interrupted by a new message notification and accompanied by an eye-roll-inducing dramatic sound effect. I already knew who it was before even looking: Mina, my diva best friend.

Opening the message, I suppressed a groan as I read Mina's playful yet annoying reminder about my upcoming blind date with Hansol. Classic Mina.

📱** Prima Donna Pal😡💖**📱

Heyyy girlie! 💁🏻‍♀️ Guess what time is it? 🤔 It's blind date o'clock, baby!😂 Don't forget, you've got a hot date with Hansol tonight at my café at 7 pm sharp!⏰

Read ✅✅
09:32 am

Don't leave me hanging, hun or our friendship might just have to be canceled! 😱 No pressure though, LOL!🤣 Can't wait to see you strut your stuff and charm the pants off him (metaphorically speaking, of course)! 💃🏻💋

Read✅✅
09:33 am

Rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time, I felt exasperated by Mina's antics. Didn't she understand that blind dates were my personal nightmare? I'd never been one to entertain romantic feelings and the thought of stumbling through an awkward encounter with a stranger filled me with dread.

Glancing over at (Y/N), a mischievous idea formed in my mind. Maybe just maybe he could offer some insight into the mysterious world of love and dating. After all, with his handsome appearance and elegant demeanor, he must have some experience in matters of the heart, right?

"Hey, (Y/N)" I suppressed a grin as I prepared to enlist his witting assistance in my quest for dating wisdom.
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

The sound of Sana's voice calling my name snapped me out of my concentration. With a dramatic flourish, I turned to face her. A playful smirked playing on my lips.

"What is it now, my dear boss? Do tell me, for I am simply dying to know" I dropped with mock indignation.

Sana rolled her eyes at my theatrics, clearly unamused by my antics.
"(Y/N), can you please be serious for once? I have something important to share with you" she pleaded in exasperation.

With a theatrical sigh, I leaned back in my chair. My curiosity piqued. "Very well, my dear Sana. I shall endeavor to listen to your words with the utmost gravity" I feigned my seriousness as if I was interested to listen her.

Sana wasted no time in getting to the point, revealing that her best friend, Mina had set her up on a blind date for tonight with Hansol at her café. My eyes widened dramatically at the news and my hand flew to my chest in mock shock.

"Oh, the horror! To think that the beautiful, sexy and utterly charming boss of the biggest and most famous company in the world is single like me! What a tragedy!" I exclaimed with exaggerated sympathy.

Sana's expression shifted to one of surprise. She's momentarily taken aback by my confession of singleness. "Wait, you're single too?!" she asked incredulously.

I chuckled, my tone dripping with dramatic irony. "Oh, my dear Sana, you didn't think someone as dashing and debonair as myself could remain unattached, did you? It seems fate has brought together two single souls in this corporate paradise" I declared dramatically. My hand placed over my heart for added a tragic effect.

Sana groaned in frustration. She's clearly not amused and unfazed by my mockery. "(Y/N), can you please stop with the theatrics for just once? I need your advice on how to handle this blind date" she pleaded, her patience wearing thin.

With a dramatic flourish, I offered her a series of sarcastic suggestions on how to seduce her secret partner. "Perhaps you should flip your hair flirtatiously and bat your eyelashes" I suggested to tease her further.

Sana's glare could have melted steel as she shot me a look of pure annoyance. "(Y/N), I swear sometimes you are impossible" she muttered under her breath and her eyes narrowed in irritation.

"Sana my dear, I am not your personal dating coach. You should simply be yourself and let your true personality shine through. Who knows, your secret partner might just fall head over heels for you" I retorted sarcastically.

The clock struck 9:45 am. I reminded Sana of her upcoming meeting at 10 am, prompting her to begrudgingly prepare herself. Just before she left, Sana called my name in a flirty manner.

"Hey there, sweetheart~" she purred with a playful smile.

I turned to her and to my sight, Sana gave me a flying kiss and winked at me playfully. Suppressing my irritation, I rolled my eyes. This time, I exaggeratedly clutched my chest as if her flirtation had sent me into a melodramatic frenzy.

"Oh, Sana my dear! My heart can't handle your charm! You flatter me so!" I exclaimed dramatically, filled with mock sincerity

Sana burst into giggles, clearly enjoying my over-the-top reaction. "Oh, darling, you're too much!" she exclaimed as her laughter infectious echoed through the office.

I chuckled along with her despite my hidden annoyance."Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, my dear Sana" I mustered up a theatrical bow.

Before Sana prepared to leave the office, she leaned in closer to me. Her
eyes sparkled mischievously.

"Remember, I've got my eyes on you, darling. No flirting with other girls while I'm away" she warned in seriousness though it was in a playful and flirty manner.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes dramatically. "Oh, please, like I could ever forget your watchful gaze" I feigned in exasperation.

Sana grinned as her gaze lingered for a moment longer. "Just making sure you don't stray too far. Ta-ta, darling~" she blowed a flying kiss to me.

Giving a final playful wink, Sana sauntered off and leaving me to shake my head in amusement. Oh, the joys of working with Sana. Truly, there was never a dull moment.