Chapter 20

Sana's POV

Finally I finished my tasks for the day, exhaustion washed over me like a tidal wave. I stifled a yawn as I stretched my tired muscles, feeling the weight of the long day bearing down on me.

Glancing over at the couch, I smiled at the sight of my Shane, curled up and watching his favorite movie, "Hachi:A Dog's Tale" on my laptop.

Shane seemed completely engrossed in the emotional storyline. His little ears perked up as he followed the tale of loyalty and love. I felt a twinge of sadness at the sight of his innocent eyes, filled with empathy for the characters on screen.

"Hey there, my little movie buff. How's the movie?" I cooed, unable to resist the urge to interrupt his viewing.

 How's the movie?" I cooed, unable to resist the urge to interrupt his viewing

Shane turned his head to look at me. His tail wagging happily as he hopped off the couch and made his way over to me. With a playful bounce, he settled into my lap, nuzzling his head against my chest as if seeking comfort.

I chuckled at his adorable antics, running my fingers through his soft fur. "Did you enjoy the movie, Shane? It looked like it got pretty emotional towards the end, isn't it" I asked, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of his head.

Shane let out a contented sigh, his eyes closing in bliss as he basked in my affection. I smiled at his sweet demeanor, feeling a rush of warmth and love wash over me.

"Alright, little buddy. Let's have a nice relaxing together. Shall we, my boy?" I said, gently stroking his fur.With a happy wag of his tail, Shane nestled even closer to me.

A sudden thought crossed my mind as I sat with Shane, enjoying our quite moment. (Y/N) had been through a rough patch lately.

After being unceremoniously kicked out of his apartment by his heartless landlord. He hadn't had the chance to retrieve his belongings, including his wardrobe.

It was high time for a wardrobe upgrade, and who better to take on the task than my trusty maids, Dahyun and Chaeyong?

With a smile, I reached for my phone, tapping out a quick message to the two of them in our group chat.

📱**Me to Circus Crew🎪🤹🤡**📱
Hey my lovely maids! 🌸 Could you do me a favor and pick up a new outfit for (Y/N)? I left my credit card on my nightstand. Feel free to use it! 😊

Almost instantly, the familiar chime of a reply filled the air, signaling Chaeyong and Dahyun's swift response.

📱**Deep Water Horizon 🌊😎**📱
Of course! We'll take care of it right way! 💕

Chaeyong's message read.

📱**Bandit Nibbler 💅😋**📱
On it, Sana! Don't worry. We'll make sure (Y/N) looks fabulous 💼👔

Dahyun quickly added.

Grateful for their enthusiasm and efficiency, I couldn't help but feel a surge of affection for my dedicated maids.

📱**Me to Circus Crew🎪🤹🤡**📱
You two are the best! Thank you so much! 😘 I owe you both big time! 🌟

I replied, my heart swelling with gratitude for their unwavering support.
______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes were drawn to something peculiar - Dahyun's choice of headwear. Unable to contain my curiosity, I interrupted their conversation.

"Hey, Dahyun.Why are you wearing a bandana?" I asked, gesturing to the colorful fabric wrapped around her head.

Dahyun's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she fidgeted with the ends of the bandana. "Oh, it's just... something I started wearing recently" she avoided my gaze.

But before she could elaborate further, Chaeyong chimed in with a knowing smile. "It's because of Sana's little habit" she explained, her tone tinged with amusement.

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Chaeyong's cryptic response. "Sana's habit? What do you mean?" I pressed, eager to uncover the mystery.

Dahyun sighed, resigning herself to the inevitable revelation. "Well, you see, Sana has this... unique way of disposing of her sunflower seeds. Instead of throwing them in the trash like a normal person, she likes to toss them onto my head when she's done eating" she began, her voice tinged with exasperation.

I gaped in disbelief at Dahyun's revelation. "Wait, she throws sunflower seeds on your head?!" I exclaimed, struggling to wrap my mind around the absurdity of the situation.

Dahyun nodded sheepishly, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yeah, she's too lazy to find a dustbin. So she just uses me as a makeshift trash can" she admitted, her voice filled with resignation.

Chaeyong chuckled, shaking her head in amusement. "It's become a bit of a running joke around here" she added, her tone fond despite the inconvenience.

I shook my head in disbelief and amazed by the lengths Sana would go to avoid a little inconvenience. "Well, I guess you could say Sana really keeps you on your toes" I remarked, unable to suppress a smile.

Dahyun laughed, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "You have no idea. But hey, at least the bandana helps keep the seeds out of my hair!" she replied, her voice filled with fond exasperation.

Suddenly, their phone chimed with incoming messages. They quickly checked their phones, their expressions shifting as they read the messages. I wondered about the sudden change in their demeanor.

"What's going on?" I asked, unable to hide my curiosity.

Dahyun glanced up from her phone, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Looks like we have a mission from Sana" she replied, her lips quirking up into a grin.

Chaeyong nodded in agreement, her expression serious despite the hint of amusement in her eyes. "She wants us to buy you some new clothes with her credit card" she explained, holding out her phone for me to see.

I blinked in surprise at the message, struggling to process the unexpected request. "Wait, what?! Why would she wants to buy my clothes?" I exclaimed, my eyes widening in disbelief.

Dahyun shrugged, her grin widening. "Well, considering you're currently rocking that onesie, I'd say it's about time for a wardrobe upgrade" she teased, unable to suppress a giggle.

Chaeyong nodded in agreement, her expression thoughtful. "And besides, it's not like you have any other clothes with you anyway" she pointed out, her tone gentle but firm.

I couldn't argue with that logic. "Fair point. But still, it feels a bit strange to have Sana buying me clothes" I conceded with a sigh, realizing the truth in their words.

Before I could protest further, Dahyun sprung into action. Her eyes alight with determination. "No time to waste! We need to get you ready to go shopping and I need to text Uncle Hiroyuki" she declared, already reaching for her phone to text him.

I watched in bemusement as Dahyun quickly drafted a message. Her fingers flying across the screen with practiced ease. "Uncle Hiroyuki's son has some clothes he can lend you. We just need to get you over there to pick up them" she explained, her voice confident.

Chaeyong gazed fixed on me with unwavering determination. "Let's not keep Uncle Hiroyuki waiting. We have a wardrobe to overhaul" she said, her tone firm but kind.

With a resigned sigh, I nodded in agreement, realizing that resistance was futile in the face of their determined efforts.

"Alright, let's do this. Let's make it quick. I don't want to spend any more time out of this onesie than necessary" I replied, steeling myself for the inevitable shopping spree that awaited us.