Chapter 3

The young and thick cock breaks open the cunt, and the lustful sounds are making waves, and the words are exciting.

-----

[What the author wants to say:]

I really love swearing and humiliation

This world is relatively open, and everyone thinks this kind of thing is normal. The book owner can do whatever he wants to do with the companion, and he can do it in front of everyone.

----------

The matter of choosing a reading companion is not a big deal, and it does not involve inviting a bunch of people to the house to celebrate. The Shangshu Mansion just celebrated privately, and asked the kitchen to prepare more dishes so that everyone in the Shangshu Mansion could eat well, drink well and have fun with the young master.

Xie Yuliu told the Young Marquis about his choice of reading companion. The other party did not come, but sent someone to send a piece of jade.

There is a process for selecting a reading companion. First, look at the portraits of the pre-selected reading companions, then test the literacy level of the reading companion, and finally ask some questions.

However, most of the reading companions were selected in advance, so these steps were just a formality. In short, Liu Niansheng put on the reading companion clothes and stood beside Yuliu in a polite manner.

The reading clothes are also particular.

There are two types of companion servers for Feng Chao, one is the separate server and the other is called the combined server.

Separate clothes are worn by ordinary bookboys who don't have sex with the book owner and just accompany them to do chores. Combined clothes are worn by Liu Niansheng and Xie Yuliu who have a relationship with each other.

The special thing about his clothes is that his clothes are neatly closed. You don't need to take off your clothes. You only need to follow some textures and feel the smooth body, fleshy breasts and soft pussy of the companion.

Xie Yuliu removed his hand from Liu Niansheng's ass, and his middle finger could be vaguely wet. Liu Niansheng blushed and lowered his head. Just now, the book owner inserted his middle finger into his vagina to play with it!

It was only noon now, and he could get rid of Liu Niansheng in the evening. Xie Yuliu couldn't fuck him, but he was a legitimate book owner, so he took advantage of his free time to play with Liu Niansheng's pussy, making his face red. He want to cry but don't cry. Liu Niansheng also didn't expect that the seemingly gentle and considerate Xie Yuliu was actually a person who was full of dirty talk. He would say that he wanted to fuck his pussy when he had nothing to do. He would not let him sleep during lunch break, forcing him to open his mouth to lick it. That big pink cock.