Chapter 16

The Immortal Hu Hao teaches the teachings in a dream and tricks the two children into voluntarily giving up their young cunts to be fucked.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Brother Chen is not retaliated because Qi Qing is a kind person. Although he hates being betrayed by his friends, he will not take the initiative to cause trouble for others. And Zhao lied because he was busy with scientific examinations and giving Qi Qing a good life, and he didn't have time to talk to Brother Chen. After all, the original person planned this incident with Brother Chen, and he was also an accomplice in the eyes of others.

Moreover, Liu Mushun is not a lover. As mentioned before, he likes men who are the same as himself. In other words, he does not like Shuang'er. He only reluctantly agreed to get married because Shuang'er can have children and looks like a man. He really likes Shuang'er. The characters are rough old men, and there may be a story about the villagers chatting and gossiping. Speaking of Brother Chen and the others, after all, Liu Mushun is from the next village, and Brother Chen has no contact with Qi Qing and the others since he got married.

Anyway, I wrote it according to their characters, and I wouldn't say that I deliberately made them miserable or good. Some plots were written after thinking about the person's character and thinking that they would do such a thing.

Zhao Huanyu and Qi Qing are the couple with three children. Didn't they write the chapter on the eve of the war? Zhao Huanyu mentioned that his wife was pregnant with one child, and the first two were boys, which meant that she had a third child. There are people in the comments who want four children, which is really outrageous. Although I also like to conceive‎‌‌‍人‌‍‌‎wife‍‍‎‎, but it would be too miserable to keep having children hhhhh

It's not that Zhao Huanyu was unwilling to get married, but he couldn't get married in the first three years. When it was time to get married, he had to prepare for the exam, and he was poor at that time. Later, he fell in love with Qi Qing more and more, so he couldn't bear to have his little Shuang'er have a simple wedding. Later, he won the first prize in the palace examination. After he won the first prize, Qi Qing became pregnant (the stall owner mentioned it in the gossip earlier). He had just become an official and was extremely busy, so he never got married. There are also some reasons, such as going to some poetry conferences or scholar gatherings. You can't bring your wife to these, you can only bring a reading companion. Zhao Huanyu likes to stick with Qi Qing. If Qi Qing marries him, the time they spend together will be reduced. He had lacked love since he was a child and was relatively selfish. He never thought that Qi Qing would be sad because of his delay in getting married.

Anyway, that's pretty much it, it's almost like a spoiler qwq

-----text-----

"That boy from the Zhao family seems to have really changed."

"No, you've been working in the fields for several days."

"His land has been deserted for many years. It seems to me that even weeding is difficult."

"One acre of land has been cleared. Zhao lied and said that we should plant one acre of land first. It would be too late to plant other land anyway."

Zhao Huanyu was tired outside for a day and drank three bowls of water when he came back. He really misses his modern university days now. Endorsements are much more comfortable than ‍‌‎‍‌all kinds of things. .

He couldn't bear the hardship. In just five days of farm work, his waist was almost broken.

Qi Qing saw him grinning, and kindly stretched out his hand to pinch his waist. Zhao Huanyu shuddered, thinking that these little boys are so considerate.