Chapter 17

Lure the wild couple, stick your butt out and get fucked to introduce yourself to the "god"

[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm talking nonsense about the scientific examination, and I'm also talking nonsense about the official appointment later. Don't take it seriously. It's just fiction anyway. Everything should be done according to my settings.

That's almost it. I'll finish writing this about Prince Edward and Aya, and then add some more romance between Jie Yuliu and Liu Niansheng, Ji Huaiyu and Lan Xi, Ji Xinyuan and Li Cheng, and that's it!

-----text-----

No one expected that Zhao Huanyu, who had been living all day long and waiting to die, actually took three exams in a row. The just-concluded college exam results were released, and Zhao Huanyu’s name was at the top. Not only did he pass the college exam, he also became The head of the court case is now a scholar.

As a result, the Zhao family was exempted from agricultural taxes, and scholars in the town also visited the Zhao family from time to time.

Zhao Huanyu is so popular. It is one thing that he has high grades at a young age. Another reason is that he has good calligraphy. In ancient times, paper and ink were expensive. Scholars must have good calligraphy. It's really difficult. You can't practice the word "Zhao Huanyu" on paper every day for two or three years.

Everyone knows that Zhao Huanyu's family is poor, and they can only attribute this to his high talent. After all, he has won the first place in the county, government, and hospital examinations one after another. No matter how talented Zhao Huanyu is, it is not surprising to everyone.

Some people in the village would also wonder how Zhao Huanyu could suddenly recognize and read books, but he only said that he was borrowing books from the bookstore in the town, and because of his good calligraphy, he was indeed recruited by the bookstore to copy books. Everyone also It is thought that he learned the knowledge while copying books.

Time flies by so fast, and now Zhao Huanyu's status is not what it used to be, and the empty house has been filled with a lot of things since he had money, making it look more like a warm home. Everyone gradually forgot what happened half a year ago, and Father Qi was no longer criticized when he went out. On the contrary, many people rushed to flatter him, saying that he was lucky because his son had found a good husband in advance.

Qi Qing now completely believed the fairy's theory of teaching in a dream, and believed Zhao's lies. He used to be beaten hard by men every night, but the fairy became more and more excessive, even Ask him to go outside with Zhao Huanyu during the day...

He blushed and said softly: "How can you do this kind of thing outside?"

Two months ago, he had already committed adultery in the daytime, but that was at home. Today, Zhao lied and said that he would take him to the mountain, and the immortal asked them to have sex together in his dream.

"The Immortal said, if you go up the mountain and do it, you will reveal to me the direction of the provincial examination tonight. If you pass the provincial examination, you will be the wife of the people."

Mrs. Juren...

Qi Qing voluntarily went to bed with Zhao Huanyu in order to become the wife of a civil servant, and half a year later, he gradually fell in love with Zhao Huanyu, who was diligent, intelligent, handsome and handsome. Several times during sex, Zhao Huanyu told him that there was no fairy to teach him this time, and it was a love affair between the two of them. Qi Qing was already moved, blushing and told Zhao Huanyu that she was willing to do it with him.