Chapter 13

Eve of war

[What the writer wants to say:]

Next, let's flashback to the story of Zhao Huanyu and his wife. Aya is a poor person, but his hard days are coming to an end, and the prince and his family will heal him.

-----text-----

The palace of an exotic king.

"Aya, what are you doing here?" The handsome middle-aged man with a scar on his face looked at the young man opposite, his eyes filled with amusement.

The young man named Aya was tall and handsome, but his features were lifeless, like a porcelain doll that had been carefully carved.

Aya looked up at him, looking at the man who gave him half of his bloodline, who should be called father, but who he hated the most.

"I would like to be happy with my father and brothers. I just ask that you bury my mother."

"Finally figured it out?" The man didn't think it was unethical to have his son as his plaything. He only cared about the other person, "Have you untied the poison your mother put on you? Otherwise, we wouldn't Dare to touch you."

Aya's mother came from Miao territory in the southwest of Dafeng. Although he was a twin, he was highly skilled in bewitching and his dream was to travel around. So when he became an adult, he couldn't wait to travel to Dafeng, and when he was twenty-three, he came to a foreign land again.

Although he has seen a lot, he has never been exposed to love. He was so fascinated by this cheerful man on the grassland that he married the foreign king passionately.

Everything was so beautiful. It wasn't until two months after his marriage that he accidentally discovered the affair between his husband and his brother's woman, and he discovered the turmoil in the royal family in a foreign land.

The reason why foreign countries are despised by the Central Plains is because they have no ethics, justice or shame. Fathers play with their children's wives, brothers molest their brothers' wives, brothers and sisters are in disarray. Mother-son affairs are common. Before he got married, the entire royal family, thirty or forty people who were related by blood, often got together for lewdness and chaos.

When the foreign king saw that the affair was exposed, he no longer wanted to hide it, and forced Aya's mother to use her body to serve the men in the royal family.

Aya's mother didn't want to, but he was so vicious that he killed several people with evil intentions in front of him, forcing the people in the foreign land to dare not take action.

The foreign king imprisoned Aya's mother.

Aya's mother originally planned to run away, but she was already pregnant with the child of the king of the foreign land. People from the Miao border cannot use poison when they are pregnant, and they are most vulnerable at this time.

He originally wanted to disguise himself and wait for the child to be born before taking revenge on the scumbag, but the king of the foreign land saw his fragility and actually took a few men to kill him! Fortunately, the child was not miscarried. Fortunately or unfortunately, Aya's mother was humiliated to the point of giving birth for the sake of her child.

After the child was born, Aya's voodoo skills recovered, and she killed several men who came to visit with voodoo worms on the spot. The foreign king ran fast, but his face was still bitten by the voodoo worms, leaving scar-like marks. , since then he also hated Aya's mother and wanted to find an opportunity to throw the child to death. As a result, Aya's mother had already planted poisonous insects on Aya's body. As long as he was not around, those poisonous insects would surround Aya. A circle of protection.