Chapter 11

Shuang'er came back from school and took the initiative to play with her breasts with her dick, which made the young prince so embarrassed that he had a nosebleed!

[What the writer wants to say:]

Xiaoxuan can no longer let go of his wife, she is so sexy! The next chapter forcefully takes Xiaolin home~~

Kobayashi's type seems to have changed after I wrote it. My wife prefers green tea, but she really likes this kind of little trick but not a very clever one!

If the book owner is tied up through his children, if he changes to another book, he will be tortured, but my old sweet writer is jealous.

By the way, I still owe the CP of the third child. When the time comes, I think the CP of the Prince will also be released. When will it be finished? I'm worried.

I want to write about my villain giving birth qwq

But I'd better finish this book first, otherwise there will be too many pitfalls.

-----text-----

After another round of love, Lin Hua was no longer too tired to get out of bed like the first time. He put on his clothes and held Ji Pinxuan like a gentle wife. Delivered to the door.

As soon as the young prince left, the neighbor's aunt asked, "Young man, is this your brother?" She saw that the two were similar in age, but the younger one never stayed overnight, thinking that he was working for a big shot outside.

Lin Hua couldn't deny it and agreed softly.

In the past, Lin Hua rarely went out, but now the aunt caught him and started talking about the gossip she had heard.

"The thing that everyone has been talking about the most recently is Princess Xian's proposal to marry the young prince."

Lin Hua's ears immediately stood up when she heard about the young prince. Seeing his interest, the aunt continued: "Originally, the virtuous princess wanted to find a twin boy to accompany the young prince, but she didn't know why. The twin girl she found was chosen by the boy. The prince refused, and when the news came out later, it was the princess who was choosing the young lady, probably the future heir apparent."

Choose the Crown Princess? But the young prince has never told him, and he is just a lowly son raised outside. Why should he tell him this?

After the aunt finished speaking, she went back to take care of her grandson, leaving Lin Hua to go back to the house. There was also a maid who was cleaning up in the house. Ji Pinxuan had asked the shadow guards to bring her out from the palace.

Lin Hua asked the little maid, "Do you know what's going on in the palace?"

The little maid was only fourteen years old, with a gentle and diligent personality. She was not prominent in the palace, so no one gossiped to her. She probably didn't know as much about the palace as the aunt next door. Seeing her shaking her head, Lin Hua stopped asking any more questions. .

At night, Lin Hua was alone in bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. All she could think about was that the aunt said that the princess wanted to choose the crown prince for the young prince. Those who say they don't like the young prince are all lies. Ji Pinxuan is good-looking, has a high family background, is gentle to him, and is generous to him. He is a common man and a tacky man. He likes money and everything Ji Pinxuan brings to him.

It doesn't matter if he is raised outside by the young prince, as long as the young prince doesn't abandon him. He is willing to be the young prince's concubine, but... two children can't compare to a beautiful woman after all. If the young prince has a concubine, will he not be able to do it? Come to him again? Lin Hua's heart felt sore when he thought that he might become a discarded child in other people's mouths and someone they could talk about after dinner.