Chapter 15

His reputation is damaged and he cannot get married.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Contemporary college students know nothing except taking exams. Zhao Huanyu must have passed the scientific exams and become a successful scholar, otherwise he would not be the number one scholar.

Brother Chen probably won't have any plot to slap her in the face. He just wants to steal Qi Qing's fiance, and he won't care whether Qi Qing's life will be good or bad in the future.

Zhao Huanyu is too poor now. He can't afford a wife or raise a child.

-----text-----

The village is not big, and some people deliberately planned it. Within an hour, the entire village, men and women, young and old, knew that Qi Qing and the gangster Zhao Huanyu were having an affair in the shabby thatched hut at the end of the village. Word spread quickly, and by night, several neighboring villages knew about it.

Qi Qing's engagement was annulled, and his family was so angry that they didn't even let him go home. Zhao Huanyu quickly grabbed the little Shuang'er who was about to hit him to death, and led the people back to find his "mother".

"Snapped"

The old woman slapped Zhao Huanyu on the face and said with hatred: "Beast! Look what you have done? How could you, how could you taint brother Qi Qing!"

Qi Qing sat aside with a pale face. His hair was messy, with some thatch still hanging on it. Although his clothes were on, he still exuded the strong smell of heather. After being caught and raped, he didn't even have time to clean up, and now there was still Zhao Huanyu's stinky semen in his young pussy.

Zhao Huanyu also had troubles that he couldn't tell. He originally thought it was a dream. Who the hell knew that he had traveled through time? He thought he had obeyed the law for twenty-two years, but once he traveled through time, he immediately became a ‎‌‍‎rapist‎‍‎‌‌ commit.

The terrible thing is that he has no memory of his original body. If his mother hadn't heard about this and rushed to find him, he wouldn't even know how to get home.

Seeing that her son, who had always been eccentric, couldn't say anything now, Aunt Hong turned to look at Qi Qing. Qi Qing was well-known in the village for his good looks. The Qi family was also considered a wealthy family in the village, and they raised Qi Qing well. She is cute and charming, and has a kind heart. Even though Qi Qing was engaged, there were still many men of similar age around her who showed favor to Qi Qing. She didn't expect that her son also liked Qi Qing and even slept with him.

"Brother Qi Qing, it's me who didn't take care of my son. It's our old Zhao family who couldn't handle you." It's okay that she didn't speak. When she mentioned this, Qi Qing burst into tears from the corners of her eyes. He had nowhere to go. His fiancé broke off the engagement, and his father didn't want his son. Apart from Zhao Huayu, who raped him, he didn't know where else to go.

Seeing him like this, Aunt Hong felt nervous in her heart, but at the same time, she also felt some joy that belonged to a poor family. She knew who her son was, and she thought it would be difficult to find a wife in this life. Who knew that this boy would be so bold to Qi? Qing had taken action, and now Qi Qing had only three choices, either to crash to death, or to fly away to another place, or else she could only become a member of her old Zhao family.

While she was despising her own bad behavior in her heart, she coaxed Qi Qing, "You stay here first, and I will take this kid to your house to propose marriage at dawn tomorrow. Don't worry, I will definitely watch over this brat for you in the future. Don't let him go." You feel a little wronged!" He pulled Zhao Huanyu over and said sternly: "Kowtow to Brother Qi Qing, you bastard!"