Chapter 18

Seeking pregnancy and insemination, ejaculation into the muddy uterus four times in one night

[What the writer wants to say:]

There is an age conflict. I wrote Zhao Huanyu 26 earlier. He should be thirty. 26 years ago was the number one scholar, which is equivalent to the number one scholar at the age of sixteen. It is so outrageous. If you are too lazy to change the text, you will just think that I wrote it wrong before (hehe)

The unlucky Xiaoqing wedding was postponed for six years due to various things. I will write about it below. The next update will be the last chapter of their cp.

-----text-----

Zhao Huanyu calculated the time and set off for the capital one month before the examination. The distance between Minchuan and the capital was not far, and it would take half a month to rent a carriage and enter the capital.

Naturally, Aunt Hong stayed at home, while Qi Qing accompanied Zhao Huanyu to Beijing. All the land at home was sold and used as a means of transportation to Beijing. In this era, land is the lifeblood of the people. By selling all the land, the Zhao family put their wealth and life on Zhao Huanyu.

After winning Jieyuan and Huiyuan successively, the spring palace examination came.

Zhao Huanyu stood in front of the young emperor and answered the other party's questions confidently and calmly. He had rich historical knowledge and was familiar with the policies of various dynasties and generations. He knew the dross and the essence. When faced with the emperor's questions about people's livelihood, Zhao Huanyu The methods and policies given are unmatched by others.

The top prize naturally fell to Zhao Huanyu. He knew that his success was due to the reserve of modern knowledge base, so he was still very humble in front of the emperor. Emperor Longyan was delighted and asked him if he wanted to marry him.

There is one champion every three years. For the emperor, the champion is not a rarity, but Zhao Huanyu is only in his early twenties. Such a young champion is rare in history.

Before the palace examination, the assistant ministers had already shown the emperor the relevant information of these people. The most interesting one was that of Zhao Huanyu, who was born in a poor family and ranked first for three years. He rented a carriage to the capital and was accompanied only by a bisexual companion from the same village. .

According to his past experience, what these top picks from poor backgrounds like most is to get promoted, get rich, and marry a wife. However, if they choose to get married, the life of this top pick will be over.

Zhao Huanyu bowed and declined: "Thank you for your kindness, Your Majesty. The common people already have a sweetheart. Now I just want to use this meager talent to contribute to the construction of Dafeng's country, to have some light and to spread some enthusiasm."

There is light and heat.

The emperor recited these words silently several times, and Long Yan was delighted, "I appoint you as the new minister of the Ministry of Rites, and assist the Minister of Rites in the educational development of Da Feng."

In addition, there was also a reward of 100 taels of gold and a reward of 1,000 taels of silver. The emperor felt that Zhao Huanyu would do great things in the future, so he wanted to give him a house directly. However, Zhao Huanyu was only the top scholar at the moment, and giving him a house would probably attract criticism. , if he does nothing in the future, it will appear that he, the emperor, is a bit taken advantage of.

After thinking about it carefully, it is better to reward the first scholar from a poor family in the past thirty years. The more silver reward, the more scholars will be awarded.