Chapter 9

Playing with ‎‌‍beautiful‎‎people‎‌‎‌‍‍‎‌‌licking‎‎‌feet‌‍‌‍exposes perverted nature, breaks open‍‎‎‍annulus‎‍‍‍‌‎comes‍‌‍‎inside‎‍‎‌ejaculation‌‌‎‍‎ coquettish cunt

[What the writer wants to say:]

That's it for parents' love. I won't write about them later. I'll give some roles to other CPs.

-----text-----

When Xu Yue received the order at home, he still seemed to be in a dream. After all, a few days ago, he thought Ji Rujun liked Princess Huai. He was sad and worried for more than three months, but in the end it was himself who married the prince.

The wedding was scheduled for later in the year, but Ji Rujun wanted to be with Xu Yue day and night, so she took the initiative to apply to move to the Prince's Mansion outside the palace, and then quickly welcomed Xu Yue back.

What else can the Prime Minister and his family say? The prince's seed is already in his son's belly, so even if it is against etiquette, he can only turn a blind eye or close one eye.

On the other hand, Mrs. Xu comforted her and said, "Yue'er is originally the prince's companion, and others won't say anything."

It is not advisable to have sex in the first three months of pregnancy. Ji Rujun happened to be with Princess Huai in the first two months on the order of the queen. The few times they had sex did not hurt the child. Now that the two of them are together openly, they should pay attention to this last dangerous month. .

Ever since Xu Yue knew that the two of them liked each other, his face was no longer as cold as before, like the ice and snow on the willow trees melting after winter, leaving only tenderness and fragrance. Ji Rujun's sexual desire was at its peak, but his beloved wife was right in front of him but he couldn't touch her. She was holding it in so hard that her nose would bleed.

In order to alleviate his desire, Xu Yue had to serve him hand and mouth almost every day. After three months, Ji Rujun returned from assisting the emperor in reviewing memorials and couldn't wait to take him to bed.

Xu Yue knew what he was anxious about, and his face turned red. In fact, he had been thinking about it these days. Ji Rujun was the person he started to like when he was fifteen years old. Now Ji Rujun is so good to him and flirts with him every day, saying that he likes him. Shuang'er is full of lust, so it is impossible to say that he is pure and celibate.

After entering the bedroom, Xu Yue went to bed obediently. His previously restrained eyes were now full of admiration, which brought out Ji Rujun's soul.

Just as he was about to untie his belt, Ji Rujun stopped him and said, "I'll help you."

As if opening a gift, he gently untied the belt and slowly opened up the layers of clothing. Xu Yue was so embarrassed that he could only look at his fingers. When he took off his bellyband, Ji Rujun looked at his slightly protruding belly and blurted out: "Brother Yue'er is so beautiful."

Xu Yue was pink all over because of his gaze and words. He turned his head and said shyly: "Don't talk nonsense."

"Brother Yue'er, you know that I never tell lies."

Xu Yue retorted: "You said before that you wanted to marry Princess Huai!"

Ji Rujun thought of his bastard words before and said flatteringly: "Brother Yue'er, I didn't know you liked me at that time. I just wanted to see your attitude towards me through this sentence. When you ran so fast, I thought You really only have a master-servant relationship with me."

"Brother Yue'er, I really like you." Ji Rujun said, lowering his head and kissing Xu Yue's lips. They had gone to bed many times before, but the kisses always fell on the cheeks or body. The fusion of lips and teeth is something that lovers can do.