Chapter 7

The son of the prime minister fell in love and was used as a companion. After drinking, he was fucked in the vagina by the virgin prince and ejaculated in the uterus.

-----

What the writer wants to say:]

Originally it was going to be about Ji Pinxuan and his little twins, but some people wanted to see the Prime Minister and Emperor, so I released it first.

(meowa520: Starting here to the end, all chapters are in raw text. I'm too busy irl, so I don't have time to edit the rest sowwy🙇🏻‍♀️)

(Chicken/Chickenba = Cock)

----------

After the morning court, Ji Rujun and Xu Yue enjoyed flowers in the imperial garden together. Although Xu Yue allowed Ji Xinyuan to leave with the hunter, as a mother, the worries in her heart became stronger.

Ji Rujun saw that he was absent-minded and said: "I sent shadow guards to guard around him. They told me that the hunter has started to take care of the house. Although Xin Yuan's future life will not be as good as that in the palace, it will not be worse. Wherever you go, don't worry."

Xu Yue said in a cold voice: "I know, it's just that I'm just a child with two children..."

"Did you respond so quickly to his request that day?"

Xu Yue looked at Ji Rujun, his dark eyes showing grievance, why did this person fail him again!

Even though he is the most powerful emperor, he still has to coax his wife in a low voice when she gets angry. After finally coaxing her, he said, "How about having another child?"

Both women in the prime minister's family were prone to pregnancy. Xu Yue had one child a year from eighteen to twenty-two. When he gave birth to his last daughter, he felt that both children were complete, so he refused to have any children.

Now twenty years have passed, and they are already a thirty-eight-year-old couple. Both of them have been drinking anti-pregnancy medicine for more than ten years. Who knows whether they can still have children?

Ji Rujun was a little moved when he saw Xu Yue. You must know that he just said it casually, and he couldn't help but feel happy. He never said that he liked the appearance of Xu Yue's pregnant belly and postpartum breastfeeding. He had always been cold and cool. People will become gentle and approachable when they are pregnant, making them wish they could die on Xu Yue.

After talking about the four seasons of love, Xu Yue thought about the three gangsters: the eldest, the second and the third. The third was okay, only sixteen, but the eldest and the second, one nineteen and one eighteen, are still shirking their companionship. Read one thing.

Thinking that the two of them don't want to accompany them to study, they just like women. He tried to marry them a prince and concubine, but he refused. He really couldn't understand these children more and more!

Ji Rujun didn't care, the children would eventually get married. He thought about twenty years ago, when his parents forced him to choose a reading companion, and felt that they had done a good job, otherwise Xu Yue might not be his.

When recalling the past, it was inevitable to make fun of his youthful days. The last thing Xu Yue wanted to mention was how he was embarrassed in front of Ji Rujun twenty years ago, but the emperor liked to see the prime minister blushing and said: "Brother Yue'er, you didn't If you had told me that you were happy with me, I would not have made you sad at that time."

Xu Yue knew what he was talking about, so he waved his hand and hit him on the chest in front of all the eunuchs and maids. The usually calm prime minister actually exhaled like a child and said: "Ignore you!"