Chapter 10

The young prince redeems his two sons in a brothel and shows off his virginity during the day‌‍‎‍‌‍‌

[What the writer wants to say:]

I got positive on the 19th and had a high fever. I have had sore throats, eyes, headaches, and body aches for the next few days. I am in such a bad state that I can't even read on my phone, let alone code, so I haven't updated. Yesterday I felt much better, so I started coding. I'll give it a try first. There isn't much written about the relationship between Prince Zhang and his CP. The latter part is probably Lin Hua's plan to keep the young Prince with his body in order to stay by his side and try to get the baby to take over!

-----text-----

I won't tell you how Jie Yuliu and Ji Huaiyu play with their companions on a daily basis. When autumn enters Da Feng, the academy also starts school.

Young masters from various aristocratic families entered the academy gate one after another with their companions. Xie Yuliu still remembered that he said during the vacation that he would introduce Ji Pinxuan to Ji Huaiyu, so he pulled the two companions together during the break.

Ji Pinxuan had also heard about Ji Huaiyu, the lost young prince. When he met him today, he found that he was not as bad as the rumors said, so he happily became friends.

Seeing that he was still alone, Xie Yuliu asked doubtfully: "Didn't Princess Xian say that she would find a reading companion for you? How come a holiday has passed and you haven't..."

Ji Pinxuan frowned and said, "I did find him, but I didn't like him, so I sent him back."

"To tell you the truth, I've fallen in love with a little boy."

Xie Yuliu was slightly surprised and said: "That's good. You are the only son of a wise king. If you like a son from any family, his parents will be happy to send him to you."

But the reality is not that simple. Ji Pinxuan confessed: "I have taken a liking to Baihuaju's little Shuang'er."

Baihuaju! ?

Both Xie Yuliu and Ji Huaiyu had heard about it. This was a brothel in the capital. However, the decoration was relatively elegant, and the prostitutes there were all talented. It was difficult to enter and have fun without a lot of money.

In fact, bisexuals do not account for a large proportion of the population. There are many scholars in Dafeng. Even if both children participate in companion reading training, there will not be enough for each of the scholars in Dafeng. In this case, Shuang'er could still be sold to a brothel because the family was poor and the parents needed a way to get money quickly.

Some men who like women will occasionally taste Shuang'er, so every brothel has five to ten Shuang'er.

Ji Pinxuan looked troubled and said: "I happened to catch Shuang'er when he was being sold to a brothel. I gave the old bustard a hundred taels on the same day and told Xiao Shuang'er not to accept customers.

I went home and told my mother-in-law and her father about the matter. My father didn't mind, but my mother-in-law wouldn't allow me to bring him back. It is said that the two sons of Baihuaju are reading as companions. If it is spread, it will be a disgrace to the family. "

Princess Xian didn't like bisexual children, so she found a bisexual companion for Ji Pinxuan because she just wanted to follow the crowd and not let outsiders look down upon her. Now Ji Pinxuan actually wants to bring back Shuang'er from Baihuaju. It's really a rebellion!

At that time, Princess Xian slapped the table and sternly refuted the matter, "I don't know what kind of charm those twins used to charm you like this? If you recruit him as your companion now, you can treat him as your main wife in the future." ,I disagree!