Chapter 8

When having sex, you deliberately try to make a beautiful person feel sad, and seek to win your sweetheart when you are just beginning to fall in love.

-----

[What the writer wants to say:]

I've seen all the comments. I wrote down everything I wanted to read in a small notebook. I'll post them one by one after I finish them!

There is one more chapter about parents' love, and the next chapter is about pregnancy and the prince showing his perverted side.

-----text-----

"Prince, Prince? Prince!"

The master shouted three times, and Ji Rujun woke up from a dream and said slightly apologetically: "I'm sorry, master, I didn't hear clearly."

The prince's homework has always been outstanding among all the princes, and the tutor would not make things difficult for him. He only told him a few words not to be distracted, and then punished Xu Yue to copy books.

Xu Yue, who had suffered a disaster from the sky, accepted the punishment. Ji Rujun stopped the Taifu and said, "I made a mistake. Why did you punish me as a companion?"

The Taifu said calmly: "As a reading companion, my duty is to advise His Highness the Crown Prince to study hard. Now that the prince is distracted in class, doesn't it mean that the reading companion has neglected his duty? It is natural for me to punish him."

The rules were the same in the past. The other princes missed their reading companions and would listen carefully in class. Even if they couldn't answer the questions, they would not let the master get distracted.

Xu Yue shook his head at Ji Rujun, and the young man sat down gloomily.

Ever since the ridiculous incident that night, Ji Rujun has had many indescribable feelings towards Xu Yue. Before, he really regarded Xu Yue as his big brother. He was knowledgeable, courteous, gentle and cool, and helped him a lot in his studies and homework. Although he was drunk that night, he remembered every bit of the process clearly, including Xu Yue leaning on him like a cat after being drunk, asking him who he was when he was breastfeeding, and her flirtatious behavior during sex. The eroticism, the painful moans when the passion reached the depths, made his heart itch.

He also thought that he only liked delicate and beautiful women, but now he found that Xu Yue next to him was no worse than a woman. He looked at Xu Yue's appearance carefully and felt that her eyebrows and eyes were just right, and she was completely in line with his aesthetics.

Even though he is a man, it still makes him unable to take his eyes off it and is pleasing to the eye.

He couldn't understand his own heart, nor could he understand Xu Yue's heart. He woke up earlier than Xu Yue that day. The young man's body couldn't stand being teased, not to mention that he didn't take anything out of Xu Yue's body at all. . In this position at night, he did it with little force while Xu Yue was still awake, and when Xu Yue opened his eyes, he sprinkled the morning semen into his vagina.

It was both his and Xu Yue's first time, but it was always tiring to be the one below. Xu Yue didn't dare to go home, and he was afraid of being asked by the adults, so he helped the other person back to the palace.

Before he could say anything, Xu Yue said, "Prince, don't take it to heart. Just pretend what happened last night never happened."

He took advantage and had no choice but to accept it.

He always couldn't help but think of Xu Yue's charming look that night. So many days had passed, and the memory was not blurry, but became clearer and clearer.