Chapter 6

The slutty prince was fucked in the pussy and fucked in the ass, and semen in the bathtub, and continued to beg for seed.

-----

[What the author wants to say:]

emmmm, why didn't you leave a message? Is there any character design or storyline that you want to watch? Otherwise, it's just a short story. I'll finish it after I've written it out of my head_(:τ」∠)_

----------

Ji Xinyuan was pinned down on the bed and beaten for three consecutive days by Orion. He was fucked so hard that his thighs couldn't be closed. He was completely naked and collapsed on the bed with his pussy wide open.

The once noble prince was now covered in stinky bodily fluids. Orion was wearing coarse linen clothes and saw the little slut vomiting semen. His thick cock that had just been withdrawn seemed to be raising its head again.

"I'm going to the city. Do I need to boil water for you to take a bath first?" All the food at home has been eaten up in these three days of sex and love every day and night, and only these are left. Coarse wheat and brown rice. Although Orion was a rough guy, he loved his wife first and was reluctant to let Ji Xinyuan eat those rough foods.

Ji Xinyuan's body was weak, but his spirit was very good. He looked at the man who was fully dressed, shook his head and said, "Wait for you to come back and wash it for me."

He was well-behaved and good-looking. Even the originally ruthless Orion felt happy after seeing him. The rough man changed from his usual fierceness and tenderly kissed Ji Xinyuan on the cheek, "Wait for me at home."

Ji Xinyuan nodded, his face flushed.

After the hunter left, Ji Xinyuan stretched out his hand to cover his open pussy. If he moved a little, he could feel the sperm leaking out from his vagina.

No...he was going to give birth to a child for him, so these things had to be kept inside.

During these three days of intense sex, the man always called him wife in his ear, asking him to give birth to a child for him, not allowing him to call the book owner, and forcing him to call the other party husband... Just thinking about it Ji Xinyuan cunt started to water. Although the man was more than ten years older than him, he unexpectedly met his wishes.

Thinking of the eight-inch long black donkey cock between Orion's crotch, his vagina felt empty and his cunt was itchy. He couldn't help but call him "the biggest cunt in the royal family".

"Brother Li Cheng, do you have any mountain goods in your hands?"

Li Cheng was the name of Orion, and the person who called him was the only civil servant in the village. Fang Junshuai's face was filled with a smile, and he said: "My companion is pregnant during the diagnosis, and I want to buy two pheasants from you."

The man shook his head and said, "I haven't gone up the mountain these past few days." He was sowing seeds for the prince at home! Where did the wild goods come from?

"Then you are going to the city?"

"Right."

"By chance, since there are no wild beasts, let's go to the city together."

Juren and Li Cheng were both small in stature. Thinking that they would have to buy a lot of things on their trip to the city, they decided to rent a bullock cart and go into the city together.

A scholar and a hunter should have nothing in common, but Juren was happy because his companion was pregnant, and the conversation started to open up, so he asked about Li Cheng's marriage.