Chapter 22

Married woman fucks her vagina and ejaculates into her uterus

[What the writer wants to say:]

Aya is actually also a love brain and can be easily deceived.

-----text-----

When Aya sat on the bed covered with wedding quilts, she was still in a daze. The phoenix crown on her head, which was so heavy that it almost broke her neck, told him that he was indeed married.

After stepping through the palace gate, walking up the court steps, and paying homage to Ji's ancestors, the eunuch took the emperor's imperial edict and recited it in front of the officials. Ji Xingqian took his hand and saluted to his ancestors and heaven and earth.

At this point, he is the crown prince of Dafeng and the future queen of Dafeng.

The phoenix crown made of gold weighed thirty kilograms, and Aya almost walked with it on her head all day long! Coupled with other jewelry decorations on his body, he completed the entire wedding process dragging almost hundreds of kilograms of jewelry.

Aya, who has always been obedient, did not follow her grandma's instructions and fumbled to remove the jewelry on her head.

At Yinshi, he was called up to dress up. At that time, he was still half asleep. After sitting down, he leaned against the maid and fell asleep again. He had no idea how the mothers put on the ornamental phoenix crown, so that I was also at a loss when it came to removing the headgear.

The phoenix crown shifted from its original position, but before it was taken off, the hair became entangled with the hollow part of the phoenix crown and became knotted unconsciously.

When Ji Xingan returned to his new house, he saw his newlywed wife fighting against the phoenix crown on her head.

Aya heard the door open and looked up. A handsome man in a black python wedding dress was looking at him with a smile.

His face turned red, and he couldn't help but feel angry. The fatigue of the day turned into shame and anger, "Why are you laughing? Why don't you come over and help me get it off? It's dead!"

"You don't know how to remove it, just lie down and wait for me to come back. Look, a whole bed of hair has fallen out." Ji Xingan held Feng Guan, pulled out all the stuck hair, and unknotted it little by little. The fixed clip lowered all the hair, and finally the phoenix crown was easily removed from Aya's head.

He rubbed the top of Aya's messy hair, "Does it hurt?"

"It hurts so much. I will never wear it again." When he first came back from a foreign country, he was not good at talking. He kept many things in his heart and could not express his thoughts to others. After more than a year of love and care, the most important thing was that the six months living in southern Xinjiang liberated Aya's nature, and he became much bolder.

Ji Xingan removed all the gold ornaments to avoid clucking Aya later. It was obvious what would happen next. His hand stayed on Aya's collar and said with a smile: "I won't wear this again in the future." Before Aya could breathe a sigh of relief, he added, "I heard that the phoenix crown used for the Queen's Ceremony weighs forty pounds."

Aya's face suddenly froze.

"Just kidding."

The red light of the lanterns outside the house was always bright, and the candlelight inside the house was flickering. The red curtains reflected the overlapping figures of the two people, and low sounds of communication came from inside.

"Be good, don't be shy, open your legs."

Aya's clothes were half-undressed, and the red lining made his skin tone whiter. He was like a bit of snow among plum blossoms, charming and alluring.