Chapter 4

Exotic‌‍‎ beauty‍‌ person under the table‍‍‌‌ Oral‌‎‍ Fuck‌‎‌‍/Being educated by a stall owner on the street about marriage.

-----

[What the author wants to say:]

m9 ('∀`), the book owner who likes some brainless books, is you!

----------

"Book Master, have some tea."

Ji Huaiyu, who was at the desk, took the water handed to him by his reading companion, and was reluctant to move his eyes away from the books. Since returning to his ancestors a few days ago, he has been busy reading and reciting, and he can recognize the words to some extent. He started reading again the books that a gentleman should read.

Everyone else was watching An Shihou's jokes and didn't want to see him, the Young Marquis who came home halfway could feel his biological parents' concern for him, so he tried his best to learn and stop the mouths of those rotten people.

Lan Xi was attracted by the attentive book owner. The young man's meticulous appearance made him even more handsome, which made his androgynous body feel unbearable. He felt that he was of low status and horny, but he did not dare to tell the book owner, so he stood aside and studied for Ji Huaiyu.

Lan Xi's body always exuded a light fragrance, which was refreshing, and Ji Huaiyu spent two hours smelling this fragrance.

"It's getting late, that's all for today."

Lan Xi cleared the table for him, but Ji Huaiyu was still sitting on the chair. He was thoughtful and immediately knew what he was going to do. He got under the desk and buried his head between the legs of the Young Marquis.

Ever since he was fucked by Young Marquis, he has become very good at his naughty skills. He is also an acquaintance with the book owner's huge cock. Lan Xi holds the book owner's thick cock in his hands. The tender tongue licked the round and plump head.

Ji Huaiyu closed his eyes and enjoyed the service of his reading companion. There was nothing more comfortable than having his dick licked by a beautiful person after reading a book.

It was also lunch time, and several servants brought food boxes on time, and heard unusual swallowing sounds in the study room.

The desk in front of Ji Huaiyu was taken away by the servants and replaced with a round table for eating. Everyone saw Lan Xi's head sticking into the Young Marquis's dress, and they knew what he was doing without having to guess.

But no one has any objection to this. It is too common for a companion to lick the book owner's dick while reading. They put the food on the table, and except for two servants who were waiting for them to take away the food boxes after dinner, everyone left.

Ji Huaiyu was also afraid that Lan Xi would be hungry, so he didn't have much patience and hurriedly released semen into his mouth. Lan Xi swallowed the semen and came out from Ji Huaiyu's crotch with a red face. After all, he was young, and it was rare for him to lower his head shyly when he saw people standing around him.

Ji Huaiyu pulled him to sit on his lap and confidently asked him to feed him bite by bite.

The two servants looked at each other. The Young Marquis was so good to his companion, I am afraid that they will have a baby in the Marquis's house soon.

They thought that the book owner would ‍‌‌‎‎fuck him after lunch, but they never thought that Ji Huaiyu pulled him out and said, "That guy Xie Yuliu asked me to meet." He just wanted to show off his newfound companion. .