Chapter 14

The time-traveling man mistakenly thought he was dreaming and fucked both boys' tender cunts angrily and was caught and raped

[What the writer wants to say:]

The new year starts with a hard fuck for a third-born couple! I wish everyone a happy new year.

Wow, today I was browsing Weibo and saw someone pushing my article. I am so happy and touched. Thank you for supporting me all the way and accompanying me to grow step by step. My writing was so immature at the beginning and you can still read it. Thank you!

I will be with you all the way in the future!

-----text-----

The scene where Zhao Huanyu met his twins was not a beautiful scene, but it was a lively scene.

At that time, Zhao Huanyu had just graduated from college. Everyone said that graduation was like being unemployed. His family conditions were not particularly good. He immediately joined the flow of people looking for jobs like other graduates.

His academic qualifications are average, and his major is relatively unpopular. After graduation, his competitiveness is average. He cannot compare with students from 985 and 211. It is difficult to meet those double first-class competitors. HR also informed him that his competitor is an ordinary first-class competitor. Ben's graduate student, yes, was in trouble again.

He was busy with job applications, interviews, and rejections every day. He was too busy in college, which resulted in his resume not being outstanding enough, and he was basically dismissed in the second round.

His parents divorced, and neither of them wanted him. The living expenses were cut off until he graduated from college. Now he only has the 10,000 yuan he saved during college. If he can't find a job again, he will have to work in two or three months. Drink the northwest wind.

In fact, he is not stupid. He has always received a scholarship from school, but he just doesn't like to participate in those school activities. Now he has discovered the sin of salted fish.

After running around for a day, he had some dinner at will. After taking a shower, he threw himself on the bed and fell asleep. He would continue the interview tomorrow.

"Huh?" Zhao Huanyu opened his eyes. Next to him was a young man wearing coarse linen clothes. The strange thing was that the boy had long hair scattered on his shoulders. In addition, he had a delicate appearance and a flushed face, making him look unusually charming.

Zhao Huanyu took a look at the surrounding environment. They were in a dilapidated hut, and there was light coming in from outside. It was estimated that it was morning.

He himself was quite strange, his body was a little hot, and the man between his legs was holding up the crotch of his coarse trousers like a tent. Zhao Huanyu frowned, was he dreaming? Is this an erotic dream?

‎‌‎The cock‎‍butt‌‌‍is so hard, what is it if it's not an erotic dream? But it's strange, why do you dream about a man with long hair?

Zhao Huanyu is a salty person, and he also adopts an attitude of accepting his fate and not resisting in life. Therefore, when he found out that he had an erotic dream, he was not frightened, but he enjoyed it with peace of mind. It didn't matter whether the object of the erotic dream was a boy or a girl, he had never had sex with someone before. , now I dream about a man, it seems that I am gay.

Nowadays, he is busy looking for a job and has no time to vent his desires. He is so stressed that he can't even get an erection. Now he has an erotic dream that really makes him happy.

Since it was an erotic dream, it made sense that the environment he was in was so simple. He didn't think about why he also had long hair. What was he thinking so clearly in the dream?