Chapter 23 - End

Their daily life

[What the writer wants to say:]

emmmmm Ignore‌‎‌‎‍In ancient‌‍‍‎‎‎, this is how Shuang'er's education was. Being subjected to‎‌菏‍‍‎‌‎ is their daily life.

The next short story is also very feudal (oppressive). I will put it up after I finish it. Maybe I will update a small unit of "Villains" first?

It’s over! The data in this book is not very good, and I feel that it is not very good without a main line.

-----text-----

"Hey, isn't this Li Cheng? I heard that you were appointed an official by the emperor and you have a house in the city. Why do you come back to live there?"

Li Cheng was holding a handful of freshly picked vegetables in his hand. When he heard the question, he stopped and looked at the visitor, "Hello, Uncle Zhang. I'm not used to living in the city. I'll stay here for a while."

The two chatted for a while, and Li Cheng was thinking about his wife at home. He said goodbye to him and strode home.

After returning from a foreign land, thanks to the traitor, he was made a general. The emperor, his father-in-law, used this title to reward him with a house in the city and a thousand taels of gold and silver.

The emperor knew that he was illiterate and did not want to get involved in political affairs, so he sent him to the outskirts of the city to train troops. This work was neither busy nor idle, which was just right for Li Cheng.

There was still a month before he took office, and Li Qiang saw that the servants were still taking care of Ci's house, so he took Ji Xinyuan back to the village to live.

He did not go directly to the kitchen in the courtyard, but put the vegetables next to the water tank, washed his hands and went to the bedroom.

As soon as the door opened, what came into view was the only big bed in the house. One of the legs of the bed still had signs of repair. Before he went to a foreign country, he had collapsed the bed when he was worried about Ji Xinyuan.

The young man on the bed was still sleeping, with tears on his face, and his thin and suitable lips were slightly parted, as if he was asking for a kiss.

He stood and watched for a while. If the young man felt something, the beads under his eyelids moved. After a while, he slowly opened his eyes.

When he saw the man beside the bed, he yawned sleepily and said lazily, "Good morning."

Li Yan watched Ji Xinyuan sit up. The quilt slipped from his body, revealing his mottled body, which was covered with his teeth and kisses. The two breasts on his chest were swollen and red. They were his. The result of having sex and kissing last night.

The little prince stood up on the bed and clamped his legs skillfully to prevent the semen in his body from dripping onto the bed, "I want to take a shower."

Li Cheng hugged him, squeezed his plump buttocks, and said, "The water has been boiled."

The walls of his courtyard were high, so he could take a bath in the courtyard without worrying about being seen by outsiders. Li Cheng took out a large custom-made bathtub, mixed it with warm water, and put the delicate prince in it.

Ji Xinyuan was not used to living in the village at first, but fortunately Li Cheng took care of him in everything. Except for his poor food, Ji Xinyuan could barely adapt in other aspects.

Li Qiang scooped up water with a ladle and poured it on Shuang'er's shoulders while wiping him with a handkerchief. Shuang'er was delicate, and if he used a little more force, the originally white and tender skin would turn red.