Chapter 20

Bring back Aya

———

Dafeng-Imperial Palace

"Hey, have you heard? His Highness the Crown Prince brought back a man from a foreign land a few days ago. It is said that he looks like an immortal!"

"I heard, I heard, that man seems to be the son of the king of the foreign land. He is a twin. It stands to reason that they were defeated and the royal family should be reduced to slaves. Somehow the prince was brought back."

"Not only was the young prince not in jail, he also lived in the East Palace!"

"You think...is it possible that His Highness the Crown Prince has taken a liking to this person?"

"I think it's possible. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is already nineteen. At the same age as the Emperor, his first child was already two years old! The Crown Prince doesn't have a reading companion or a personal maid..."

The nun in charge just walked out of the corner and heard these little maids who had just entered the palace whispering about their masters. She immediately knocked on them one by one and said angrily: "How dare you talk about the private affairs of the masters? I don't want my head anymore." ? If you let me hear you next time, be careful to pull out your tongue!"

The little maids fled in all directions and went to do their own things. Grandma took a breath and went to the House of Internal Affairs to get something.

A message just came from above that the best fresh fruits and vegetables coming to the palace from the south this year should be picked out and sent to the new one who lives in the east palace.

Although everyone didn't say it publicly, the other seat in the East Palace was inseparable from this beautiful person from a foreign land.

"Master, as per your order, the fruits and vegetables have been delivered."

"Does he still like it?"

"The young master is very happy and says that he has never eaten these things in foreign lands."

Ji Xingan felt much better when his servants said that Aya liked fruits. He asked, "What else did Aya say?"

"The young master asked you when you would send him to southern Xinjiang."

Ji Xingqian looked out the window again and said half-heartedly: "After the New Year, I will personally take him to southern Xinjiang."

After the servant left, Ji Xingqian closed his eyes, and the scene of meeting Aya for the first time appeared in his mind.

A young man who was as beautiful as a mortal was sitting alone on a long table. His hair was as black as ink, his eyelashes were as long as a fan, his lips were like red plums, and his skin was as white as snow... When he raised his eyes, everything in the world had lost its color.

There were more than a dozen men lying on the ground, their bodies covered with worms, their faces looked frightened, and they died in pain.

It’s hard to connect with the delicate young man sitting at the long table.

When the young man saw them coming, he shouted to stop their progress, raised his white lotus-like jade arms, and the silver bracelet on his wrist made a crisp sound as it shook.

A dozen ugly Gu insects crawled out from the corpses. The young man carefully put them away, jumped off the table with his bare feet, and walked towards him cautiously.

The crown prince faced the young man, and everyone was behind him, so they did not see the prince's gaze firmly glued to the young man's smooth feet.

He was very nervous. Every time he took a step, his toes would tap the carpet carefully. He stopped two meters in front of him and said in a not-so-quick voice: "The throne is for you. I'm going to Southern Xinjiang."