Chapter 12

Lovers get married

[What the writer wants to say:]

The virtuous princess is not a vicious mother-in-law! She is just a pampered little princess! I have thought for a long time that Princess Huai's family is so good, and she is the only daughter in the family, so she will not be instilled with those vicious thoughts. I feel that writing this way is the most suitable for Princess Huai who has a smooth life!

Princess Xian and King Xian are typical couples who marry first and then love each other. The King Xian is set to be six years older than Princess Xian.

-----text-----

The young man on the bed has beautiful features and fair skin. His slender brows are slightly frowned when sleeping, and his lips are full, making him look like he is asking for a kiss.

Ji Pinxuan woke up early and couldn't bear to leave his soft Shuang'er, so he lowered his head and took a closer look at Shuang'er's appearance. His eyebrows were beautiful, his eyelashes were so long, his nose was so delicate, and his lips looked so kissable. Further down is the thin neck, which will bend into a beautiful arc when being fucked. Next is the collarbone that tempts him with countless kiss marks, and the small ‎‍‍‌ that is stained with his semen. ‎Milk‍‌‎子‍‌.

Thinking of last night's excitement, Ji Pinxuan blushed innocently. Little Shuang'er is too bold, how can he touch his own cock with his breasts? ? I still use my ‎‌‎‌‍turtle‍‎head‌‌‎ to hit my breasts. What should I do if I have children in the future?

Thinking that the part that was supposed to be used to feed the child was used to molest his cock‍‎‌‎‌ba‎‌‎‍, Ji Pinxuan was conflicted. It was satisfying, but he still felt sorry for the future cub.

Baby, your father didn't do it, it was your mother who grabbed your father's chicken and pounded it on your rice bowl.

How could Ji Pinxuan be so satisfied with Lin Hua? The twins should be his eldest son's mother, his second son's mother, and his third son's concubine! To put it bluntly, his child can only be given to Lin Hua, and the ‍‎ejaculate in ‍‌Chicken‍‎‌‎‌Ba‎‌‎‍ also only wants to be given to Lin Hua. He is like ‍‌Chicken‍‎‌ ‎‌Ba‎‌‎‍, it matches Lin Hua's pussy best!

When Lin Hua woke up, what he saw was Ji Pinxuan's enlarged face. His mind was still a little dazed, so he didn't care about the identity gap and put his fair hands around the young man's neck, "Tired."

He was acting coquettishly unconsciously. Ji Pinxuan was so coquettish by his word "tired" that his soul was lifted into the sky. Damn it for you to choose a wife! Damn you ladies! Even if his mother-in-law beats him and the family law takes care of him, he will still bring Lin Hua back to his house!

Two hours later, Ji Pinxuan took Lin Hua's hand and entered through the main entrance of the palace openly.

"Princess, the Crown Prince came back with a pair of children and went straight to the backyard!"

When she heard the servant coming to announce the time, Princess Xian almost spat out the tea in her mouth!

How unreasonable!

"I don't think he takes my mother seriously at all!" When Princess Xian went to settle accounts with her son, she happened to meet Prince Xian who had returned from an outing. Seeing his wife being so angry, the prince followed her after asking a few more questions. .

My son brought back a pair of children, which was interesting.

His son was free, obedient, well-behaved, and had no bad habits. He had always been "someone else's child." He wanted to see what kind of couple could seduce his son into being like this.