Chapter 19

Xiao Shuang'er got married as he wished

[What the writer wants to say:]

The story of Zhao Huanyu is over, the next chapter is about Aya and the prince

I have a lot of ideas and want to write a new story

-----text-----

The wedding originally scheduled for six months later did not take place as scheduled. Zhao Huanyu was very busy after taking office. The emperor reused him and allowed him to implement his own ideas.

As his companion, Qi Qing followed him all the time except when he went to court. Naturally, he also knew how hard Zhao Huanyu worked.

After finally getting some rest, Zhao Huanyu caught up on his sleep and took Qi Qing to have a baby again.

Two months after taking office, Qi Qing was also diagnosed with pregnancy. At this time, there was still one month before the scheduled wedding date. Zhao Huanyu couldn't spare any time to prepare for the wedding, so he could only write a letter back to Minchuan to inform them that Qi Qing was pregnant. The affair and the wedding were postponed.

Qi Qing also said that Zhao Huanyu was too busy with work and did not intend to avoid getting married. In addition, he was pregnant and there was not enough manpower to prepare for the wedding.

But the two of them never expected that the marriage would drag on for ten years. During this period, Qi Qing gave birth to two sons for Zhao Huanyu, and Zhao Huanyu also moved from the original small courtyard to the large mansion given by the emperor. There are dozens of servants in the family, and Aunt Hong has transformed from a rural woman into a senior official.

That day, Aunt Hong called Zhao Huanyu over. She made a long face and said, "I see you are not busy anymore. When will you carry Xiao Qing in?"

Zhao Huanyu also wanted to marry Qi Qing before, but since he found out that Qi Qing married him, he could no longer follow him as a companion at any time. In the future, when he went to any poetry gathering or tea party, he could only bring his servant with him, and his wife could not follow him. Go.

The man who was already thirty years old but couldn't live without Shuang'er had his own small thoughts. He wanted Qi Qing to be with him all the time and be together wherever he went. Naturally, he wanted to postpone the marriage again and again. As far as he is concerned, Qi Qing's reputation in the Zhao Mansion is the same as that of a prospective wife. The servants all treat him with respect. Even when there are banquets in the mansion, people ask him for his advice. After they get married, the time they see each other decreases. , it is better to continue living as a book owner and accompanying reader.

Aunt Hong couldn't figure out what her son was trying to evade. The two children had been together since they were young. Now, more than ten years have passed. Zhao Huayu has no one else around him. Qi Qing has given birth to two children, and now she has another child in her belly. One, thinking about the relationship is not bad. Since there is no problem with the relationship, why not marry Qi Qing? In recent years, letters from the Qi family in Minchuan have mostly asked about when the wedding will be held. They have not gotten married for ten years, and the Qi family's face in the village has been damaged.

Aunt Hong felt that her son would not be able to understand these things, but even so, her son was unwilling to marry Qi Qing. She gritted her teeth and said, "You have never married Xiao Qing. Do you want to marry someone else? Anyway, these years have passed. Our family has never stopped dating matchmakers. Yesterday, the wife of the Minister of War invited me to have tea and wanted to introduce her eldest daughter to you..."