The Situation of Syspocalypstar

Growing Concerns:

As if this lack of civilian support wasn't enough, trust in the queen is starting to erode within the army, the backbone of the regime. Watevra's love towards her supporters only has put them in key positions, and though they do well, many others are left behind and worry this can encourage doctrinal rot that Watevra is surrounding herself with yesmen.

Increasingly, debate is flaring within her supporters, between General Sweet Mayhem and Admiral Darlego, whose proposals for the Liberation are starkly different, over how the military should prepare to free the Galaxy.

The most important problem facing the nation, however, is simply the situation, in exile. Though in several planets alongside Noctis, exiles and natives alike make up similar parts of the population, sometimes each taking up majority of several cities. This does not change, however, that the exiles are a close minority to the natives, who, despite being treated as equals by many of the exiles, are treated as second-class citizens and have heavy taxes by others.

Since the defeat against the Syndicalists, the 'colonial' situation is precarious. Unrest is secretly ruthlessly put down by Batman, recent famines were badly handled, and Syndicalist agents spread propaganda against the authorities.

However, most traditional elite natives are still loyal to the exiles, and there exists a growing class of Syspocalypstar-educated natives and native veterans who helped fight the revolution, who, despite wanting reforms, remain loyal. But one thing is clear: if the government is careless, further unrest and perhaps even revolts are bound to happen.

"I'm sure it's going to be fine!"