The Truth Exposed

After much investigation and infiltration by the police, the full shocking truth of Mr. Syntians' death has now become clear.

Former scientist and florist Iris Bloomington, who had initially supported the Monarchist Action before leaving due to her frustrations with their leaders' unwillingness to violently seize power, has joined a deep-running and extensive terrorist organization, up to now in total secrecy.

Bloomington's organization, dubbed "The Believers" by the MA member Arron Alexander, due to the dark robes they wear in their initiation rituals, seemingly sought to inspire harsher crackdowns against Moderates and Natives, as well as to further radicalize the Right-Wing of the Kingdom, by framing leftist and native groups for terror attacks, as happened in the case of Syntian.

The group, it is clear, has enjoyed the support of several notable industrialists, most notably, the twin sister of Arron Alexander, Aurelia Alexander, and countless previously respected figures have been implemented in the scandal. Most prominently among these is Louis Night himself, now revealed to be an active member of the organization, and true murderer of Mason Syntian.

Although an attempt was made to bring him to justice, his home was found abandoned, both officers sent to arrest the Noctic rogue seemingly knocked out by him but in recovery, and it is believed Louis Night has fled across the stars into exile. Thankfully, this cruel organization has been shut down, and Syntian has finally been avenged.

"Terrorist Scum!"