The Stalion in Noctis

After a six hour trans-space flight, Queen Watevra Wanabi arrived on Nightion, greeted by the Noctic Prime-Minister and a large crowd of Noctics, mostly civilians and many children, who see this state visit as a renewal of friendship between the people of Noctis and Syspocalypstar.

They then drove to Nightsdor, where late King-Emperor Robert had asked to be buried. After a grandiose and emotional ceremony where Watevra, alongside Princess Marie Stardust were finally able to say farewell to a personal friend and mentor, the Queen took a tour across the neighbor galaxy, greeted all along the way as a friend of Noctis, before meeting newly crowned Orion Night.

In a pre-planned move, the Systarian Queen and Noctic King shook hands in front of the media across the entire universe, and the new King declared that no matter the struggles the future holds, the people of Noctis and Syspocalypstar would always stand side by side in eternal friendship and family hood. Later on, the two leaders held a private talk, discussing current issues facing them and their allies, policies both wish to hold, as well as the prospect of future war against the Syndicalists.

The mutual undying commitment of both galaxies to each other was, of course, renewed, announcing even stronger bonds within the 'United Galaxies'.

"Time to return home."