Three

Liam walked down the hall of his new school.Going up to Zayn and Colin.Who already made it to school.The group sat on a the tables that were close to the entrance.This gave Liam the impression that this was the cafeteria.All the tables were covered with a large roof that was held by metal pillars.

"You made it"Colin teased, he was dressed in his normal attire.Which consisted of a white v-neck with the sleeves rolled up and denim skinny jeans .

"Like I would miss the first day"Liam gave both his friends a bro hug.

"Let me see your schedule "Zayn spoke up, extending his hand .Everyone got their schedule the day of registration.Which is when people turn in their papers and stuff to attend the school.

As he examined it, Liam looked as the school was flooded with more students."We have math, gym and English."

"And it seems like we have history and band "Colin said.

"Cool, what lunches do you guys have ?"Liam asked .

"We have second .And since you have the period before lunch with Zayn you have second as well."Colin explained, the bell ringing .

Liam headed to English with Zayn as Colin headed to his classes."I've been talking to this boy and he's a freshman as well."

"Why wasn't I told?"Liam faked hurt.

"Shut up "Zayn mocked "I kinda want a class with him ."

"What's his name ?"

"Harry"

---

Niall ran up to Harry, jumping into his arms."I missed you"He yelled.Niall walked to Harry's house before school.He decided to dress in a black black V-neck with a denim vest over it and black jeans.Harry also dressed in black jeans but a black button up .

Louis came out, dressed in his old white t-shirt and basketball shorts
."You guys saw each other yesterday.Shut up"He teased playfully ."Now get in the car before I make you guys walk."

"Missed you too"Harry whispered .Tugging his arm to get inside the Louis' car.

Niall and Harry agreed the day before that they had math, science and history together.And so happened to have second lunch as well.

"Thanks Louis"Niall said once they were out of the car and outside of the school.

"No problem.Harry, mom said you need to walk home "Harry groaned as he nodded .

"I'll walk with you"Niall smiled .

----

Harry walked into his third class.On the board was their seating schedule so Harry sat with a girl named Quinn.

"I'll be calling role call."The teacher, Mr . Rodriguez , said after introducing himself .Harry didn't pay much attention but his eyes widen as he heard the name "Zayn Malik.

He turned a bit to look at where the voice came from after hearing him say 'Here'.Well Harry was right.Zayn wasn't one of those people that looks cute only in selfies but looked more handsome in real life .

Zayn noticed him staring.Their eyes met as he smiled a bit at him.Before turning the other way , to pay attention to a boy who he seemed to be good friends with.

--

"Hey"Zayn met up with him, after class."You're Harry, right?"

"Yeah, Zayn?"Harry smiled, he noticed that both Zayn and him were the same height but we're total opposite .Harry was more clean cut.While Zayn was grungy looking .Plus those snakebites are hot.