Twenty-six

(not edited )
"He was being such a douche, I just wanted to hang out with a friend.Its like me hanging out with you! And then Liam gets mad at me for it."Niall sighed, falling back into his bed, his head close to Harry's , who was laying down.

Harry stayed quiet, not knowing if he should say his truthful opinion or agree with his friend.

"Say something."

"You want the truth?"

Niall nodded.

"Well, Matt was trying to flirt with you this past year-"

"I know but he told me he didn't like me anymore and obviously I believe him.

"Liam doesn't see it that way and Niall, trust me it wasn't so smart to hang out with a boy who Liam knows liked you."

Niall sighed,"But he's my friend now, I can't just stop being friends with him after he was so nice and was an actual good guy rather than a fuckboy."

"Just try solving it out with Liam and tell him what you told me."

"I'm not making the first move, he should be apologizing to me."

Internally, Harry rolled his eyes at him.

---

"Like I'm telling you, he's acting crazy about it."Liam said mindlessly as he started pressing the buttons on his xbox 1 controller.

"I feel you man,"Zayn shook his head"You know you should just say sorry and get it over with."

"Nah, I didn't do shit so if he wants to stay with me he'll have to admit what he did wasn't a good decision."Liam finished.

"What if he doesn't want to say sorry?"

"Then I guess we won't talk."

---

"It's so annoying, they're so childish."Harry rolled his eyes, laying next to his boyfriend.

"Babe, it's not our relationship.If they want to work it out, let them."Zayn attempted to calm him down, patting his thigh as they snuggles closer.

"I know"Harry sighed."But Liam makes him so happy, I just wished they would agree that they were both wrong."

"Niall for going out with a guy that Liam didn't approve of and Liam for acting dumb and yelling at him."Zayn nodded in agreement.

"We need to help them out, Zee!"

"How?"

Harry shrugged."I don't know yet, I just don't want them to end up alone."

---

It was Christmas Eve, Niall stood around moping around.He hadn't told anyone from his house that he and Liam were fighting, mostly because Greg is over protective that if he did, Liam would be done for.And Niall doesn't want that.

But everyone knew something was up, Liam hadn't come over nor has Niall talked out him.Both adults didn't know how to help him out without him telling them, so they left Niall to be alone for a while.

"Niall!"Denise said from downstairs, they were going to spends Christmas Eve at their home and Christmas Day at Denises parent's house.

"Yes?"Niall asked, rushing down stairs.

"Liam's here."

"Tell him I'm asleep."

"He heard you."Denise laughed, pointing to the living room where Liam sat nervously.

Niall cursed himself lowly as he walked into the living room, sitting on a couch that was close to the one Liam was sitting on.

"Hey."Liam breathed, feeling his body warm as he saw his boyfriend.

"Let's talk outside, I don't want to Greg to hear."Niall replied, leading Liam to the backyard, sitting on a bench that was facing away from the back of the house."What did you want to say?"

"I came here to talk about what happened yesterday."

Niall rolled his eyes after turning his face to the side."what about it?"

"I just wanted to say-"

"Say sorry?"Niall scoffed."I know that you aren't actually sorry, I mean you did get angry because I hung out with my one of my few friends.I mean do you want to me to stop hanging out with Harry too?"

Liam was taken back, not expecting the giant rang.His eyebrows scrunched up."You don't get it huh?"He replied, annoyance in his voice.

"No I don't,I don't see a problem!"Niall almost shouted.

"I guess I really am not sorry."Liam got up,"Merry Christmas!"He yelled before jogging out the front door.

Niall huffed in annoyance, a pain in his chest as he watched his boyfriend leave .He turned his head, knowing he overreacted yet didn't want to admit it.

The blonde walked inside, bowing his head as he was ashamed .Thats when he realized how the situation looked.It looked bad that he went out with Matt, that he was so friendly with him even though he had a boyfriend and he defended Matt when he was in the wrong.

Niall didn't know how to say sorry, how to make Liam forgive him after causing them to fight two times.

He attempted to call him but was sent straight to voicemail.Niall huffed, knowing he wouldn't get anywhere but called a few more times until it was an automatic answer.

"Liam, please."Niall decided to leave a voicemail."I'm sorry, I need to speak with you." He hung up as he through himself onto his bed.

--

Liam walked quickly to his house, mad that he was being blamed for something that he didn't see what's wrong.

As he got into his room, ignoring the calls from his mom and dad downstairs.

His phone had been ringing his whole way home until he through it at the wall after shutting it off.

He didn't care anymore, if Niall wanted to be as childish then Liam will too.

"Liam, honey."His mother said gently, knocking on the door.Ever since he had gotten his tattoos and piercings,she had noticed something different about his attitude.

"What?"Liam groaned, getting up to unlock the door.Letting his mom in.

"What happened, are you back girl problems?"

Liam rolled his eyes, hiding his face in his pillow.Why do they always think it's a girl, why because I'm male do they assign what gender I should like?
Liam asked himself.

His mom took it as a yes, "It's okay honey.Everyone has a problem with who they like."

"Okay mom, thanks."Liam said lowly, hoping she would leave.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't want you to have a bad impression of them."Liam lied, his mom nodded.

"Alright baby, I'll be here if you need me ."

Not when I really need you ,will you be there.

----

How you guys feel about this chapter?Give me you feed back :)

•J