Twenty-three

Niall walked downstairs,still in his pajamas.He heard Denise and Greg speaking while Theo babbled loudly as he was feed breakfast.

"Morning."He said calmly, not in the mood to eat as he was still a bit tired.Niall sat next to Theo's high chair.

"Good morning Ni"Denise smiled."I made eggs and bacon.If you want any."

"No thank you"He said politely."I'm not really hungry right now."

Denise nodded,as Greg spoke up."So what did you and Liam talk about?"

"Um, I don't know"Niall blushed, remembering their last conversation."Oh nevermind, that reminded me.Can I go over to his house today?"

"No-"

"Of course you can, honey"Denise smiled"Will his parents be there?"

"Yeah"Niall lied"thank you so much, love you!"He yelled as he rushed upstairs, texting Liam that he was able to go today.

Niall walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower as he waited for it to get warm.Putting on a song by three days grace as he undressed and hopped into the shower.

As he showered, he tried his best to smell good as he washed his hair with a vanilla scented shampoo and his mixed berry body wash.Niall shaved a bit so he didn't feel too self conscious about his hair.

After he dried himself off, he went infront of his closet to pick an outfit for today.He decided on a pair of tight dark-wash jeans and a black shirt with black and white zip up hoodie, along with his black and white nike shoes.

When he finish his routine, Niall looked at his phone to see that Liam asked if he wanted to be picked up.And as Niall answered 'no', he wanted to clear his head and prepare himself because he had nervous jitters in his stomach.

---

It was two in the afternoon, Niall had said he was on his way and Denise offered to drop him off.So he waited on the couch, playing with his phone.

They knew that what was gonna happen and Liam didn't know how to feel.No he wasn't a virgin, much to anyone's surprise really, he's a boy that started partying when he was less than twelve years old, smoking at thirteen and got his tattoos before high school, having sex wasn't much of a big deal.

But he knew it was for Niall, they had spoke about it before.Niall admitted he was a virgin, blushing of course, Liam cooed as he remembered.

His phone vibrated as he knew Niall was outside already, opening the door, he saw Niall climb out of Denise's white Mini van.Waving to Liam, looking flustered and nervous as he waved to Denise.

Liam walked over to Niall as he greeted him with a hug.Denise drove off Liam lead them inside."How are you babe?"He asked once they were inside.

"Fine, a bit nervous"Niall said shyly, his stomach filled with butterflies as he looked up at his dashing boyfriend.

"Don't be babe"Liam leaned down to whisper in Niall's ear."I love you alright?"

"I love you too, Li."Niall bashfully hid his face in Liam's chest.Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's waist, bring him closer.Niall giggled softly as he looked up at Liam, their lips connecting in a soft peck.

"Let's go upstairs, or do you wanna do it in the kitchen?"Liam jokingly asked.

Niall laughed softly, hitting Liam's chest.Liam chuckled as he grabbed Niall by the hand, leading him to his room.

The nervousness still there as the door was open.Nothing changed inside Liam's room, the basic decorations of the teenager's room was still there but Niall could feel the difference in the room.It felt different to him.