Eleven

(Not edited )
That Sunday night , Niall still hasn't gotten any text or phone call.He wasn't upset that Liam hasn't contacted him but his thoughts wandered to what if Liam didn't have the same feelings he showed before the date..

But as his phone rang, he waited a bit before rushing to answering it.Forgetting to look at the caller ID, he only answered with a hello.

"Hey it's Matt"Matt's voice projected from the speaker.

"Oh hey"Niall sighed, sure he was happy that his friend called him but disappointed was clear because he was really expecting a call from Liam.

"Well there's a burger place my friend told me about that was really cool.Do you think we can hang out there and eat tomorrow after school?"Colin asked nonchalantly.

"Um yeah, I think so."Niall replied, laying down on his bed.

"Great!I can drive us there"He said enthusiastic.

"You can drive?"

"Yeah, got my license."

"Oh great"Niall raised his eyebrows.

"Well I got to go, see you tomorrow.Bye Niall!"

"Bye Matt"Niall said happily before hanging up.

---

The next day,Niall walked besides Harry, telling his how the date went.

"Well yeah he took me home after that."Niall finished.

"How cute!"Harry squealed."Did he call you after the date ?"

"No"Niall sighed "He hasn't talk to me since."

"Wow , what an asshole "Harry scoffed."Do you know why he would be mad ?"

"No,  I don't think I did anything."Niall shrugged.Both headed inside the gate of the school.They instantly saw Zayn,Liam and Colin  standing close to the entrance.

"I'm going to go look for my friend."Niall whispered to Harry,who nodded.

"Who your cute friend?"Harry joked,waving to Zayn who smiled as he saw him.

"I guess you can say he's cute but yeah, I'll see you in math ."Niall said before walking off.

As Harry came up to Zayn and his friends, Zayn quickly gave him a hug.

"Hi babe."He whispered in his ear before placing a small kiss on his cheek.

Harry blushed"Hey Zee"He said shyly before turning to Zayn's friends.Feeling Zayn's arm wrap around Harry's waist.

"Where's Niall?"Liam asked after saying hello to Harry.

Harry looked at him with a tight lipped smile "He's looking for a friend."

"Oh"Liam said, nodding before turning to continue to talk to Colin.

---
Niall was walking down the hallway before being called over.He turned and saw a girl running towards him.She wasn't much taller than him, had pretty hazel eyes and dark complexion.Niall recognized her from his English class.

"Hey"She smiled.

"Hey? We have English together, huh?"He asked.She nodded, the same happy smile on her lips."I'm Niall"He introduced himself.

"Christina"She replied"I haven't made much friends here so you looked friendly."

"Then we're friends"Niall agreed before they continued to walk around,Niall forgetting about looking for Matt.
---

As lunch came around,Niall noticed Christina walking by herself to lunch.He silently left the group, before walking up to her.

After the bell rang in the morning,Niall hasn't seen Liam at all.So once math came around, he was slightly pissed so instead of talking to anyone.He listened to music with earphones.