Twenty-eight

(Not edited )

Liam's parents stared in disgust, turning their heads to face the wall, not wanting to see the image.

In the picture, Liam was leaning against the wall.It seemed to be the school campus, nobody was around to see Liam leaning down to kiss a short haired blonde.

His parents could tell it was a boy because of his figure."What are we gonna do, Geoff?"Liam's mom asked, worried laced into her voice.

"I'm beating his ass and then he can find a way to provide for himself." He spat.

"No, no-"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do, I'm not raising a faggot."

"Geoff,please.We can talk about this stuff with him."

"Like what? How he likes men instead of what God intended us to like.He's a man, he's supposed to love a woman."

"It's a phase, babe."She tried to negotiate, not wanting her child to get kicked out.

"When he wants to be normal,he can come back."He yelled before exiting.

---

"Babe,"Niall shook Liam wake,he had a bad feeling in his stomachs a they woke up from their nap."Wake up."

Liam stirred awake, grunting as he opened his eyes."What time is it?"

"Almost seven."

He groaned,"I have to get home,I'll see you tomorrow.Love you."He said before pecking Niall's lips as he exited out the window.Liam easily climbed down before making his way to his house.

After about a twenty five minute walk, Liam stepped on to the porch, opening the door with his keys.Walking in,beginning to go to his room when he heard his dad's voice boom through the house.It sent shivers down his spine as he heard the angry tone.

"Liam"He seethed,clutching a paper in his hand."Explain me this."Geoff threw the picture on to the floor.

Liam's eyes grew wide, picking up the picture, examining it.It was a picture of Niall and him ditching class to make out in where they thought was a secluded area.

"Nothing?"He spat,"I was hoping, praying to god that you had a explanation for this but Liam, you disgust me."

Liam flinched at those words, not knowing what to do."If God was so against gay people why would he make me like this."

"You chose to live this lifestyle, your sinning from even looking at a man that way."He said, still disgusted.

"Yeah I do because I obviously want to live a lifestyle were I'm hated, were im going to have to face hate crimes against me."Liam replied sharply, starting to get angry.Geoff raised his hand but Liam swiftly moved back.

"Get out of my house!"Geoff screamed, balling up his hands to throw a couple punches at Liam who didn't react quick enough and was now left bleeding from his mouth and cheek that felt as it was gonna bruise.

Liam rushed upstairs, quickly grabbing two bags, stuffing clothes, shoes, school stuff, basically anything he could fit in two duffel bags.

His mother walked to Liam's door, leaning against the frame."I'm sorry"She whispered"I couldnt defend you, i couldn't prevent your dad from acting this crazy.If it means anything, I accept you."

Liam stared at her coldly."If you would have left him way before this, nothing would have happened."

"You know I can't leave him, I'm scared of him."

"Yeah, well now I'm scared of him too."He said before rushing out the door, not giving his mom nor dad a second glance.

---
Liam didn't know where to go but it was if his feet lend him there.The same house he had been at a hour ago, he stood infront of.Liam still had dried blood on his face, his cheek felt numb as it was hit with the cold air.

He went up the porch, knocking slowly, finally coming to realize that he was kicked about because of his sexuality.Making his eyes pool with tears.

"Hello-"Denise answered the door, noticing Liam's bloody face."what happened?Come inside."She pulled him in, sitting him in the dining room table."Niall!"

Liam  could hear Niall's small feet running down the stairs."Yeah?"

"Your boyfriend is here."

"Liam?"Niall searched for Denise voice before staring at him."What happened?"

"My parents,"Liam groaned, feeling Denise press a warm washcloth onto his lips, wiping the dried up blood."They found out about us, they kicked me out."Niall gasped, grabbing Liam's hand.

"I'll talk with Greg"Denise said "Were not gonna leave you alone,Liam."

"I'm so sorry, what happened, who told them?"Denise left the boy alone, going to call Greg who was taking Theo to the park.

"They got a picture of us at school,my dad hit me and made me get my stuff."Liam shrugged, feeling as if he wanted to cry but didn't, not infront of his boyfriend.

Niall shook his head, "Do you want to eat anything?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"Liam needed a place to hide, a place to let out his emotions.

----

"You really did that?"Christina looked at Matt, feeling her tummy turn."Don't you think it'll make Liam and Niall closer?"

"How?"Matt's head snapped as he heard the theory.

"Well, they're not fighting anymore and well he's probably gonna be staying at his house for a while."

"Niall's brother won't allow it."Matt rolled his eyes.

"Let's hope so, Matt."Christina replied."We don't have another plan, do we?"

"No but if it doesn't work, we'll make one up."

---

Denise and Greg stood in their room, talking lowly as they knew Niall and Liam were in the other room.

"Wait so what happened?"Greg asked, after being pulled into their room after putting Theo down on to his room.

"Liam's parents found out about his sexuality and kicked him out.His dad beat him pretty bad, Greg."

"What the fuck?"Greg furrowed his eyebrows"Obviously he's gonna stay with us after I go beat his dad's ass."

"You can't do that, babe.We don't even know them , we don't know why they're capable of.Lets just help Liam out."Denise and Greg nodded, "Let's go set some rules."

They both went to the living room where Niall and Liam now sat,"Alright boys, we're gonna have a talk."Greg said loudly.They separated a boy before nodding."I'm really sorry about what happened to you, Liam.You can stay in our guest bedroom but of course there will be some rules."

"You're allowed to be in the room with Niall until ten and after you guys will stay in your separate bedroom.If you do otherwise, both will be grounded."Denise continued talking.

"And Liam, we know you're a respectful boy but will have to get our permission to do anything that'll involve your health or presence."

"Thank you so much."Liam said sincerely.

"Don't worry about it, "Greg replied.

---
1156 words

Hope you liked it!Leave your feedback please 💗💗

•J