Twenty-Four

Their bodies pressed against each other as light snores escaped Niall's mouth.Liam raised himself up, leaning on his elbow as his other hand wrapped around his boyfriend.

His eyes scanned his peaceful state, waiting nothing more than to call Niall his official boyfriend.

Yes, they've gotten 'permission' from Niall's mother but now Liam's parents were the only 'parental guidance' they had in their relationship.

Liam knew his parents wouldn't approve of their son dating a boy but Liam wished to be able to have Niall over for any holiday so he wouldn't feel alone.

But he couldn't.

"Liam"Niall groaned, turning around to look up at him with a goofy smile.Cuddling closer to Liam's bare chest.

"Yes?"Liam said, snapping back to the beautiful reality of having a wonderful boyfriend like Niall.

"Why are you staring at me?"Niall giggled, bashfully hiding his pink cheeks.

"Because you're so fucking beautiful"Liam said charmingly, smirking.

Niall playfully gasped."Don't use bad words."

"Like you didn't say it."Liam paused, bring his mouth closer to Niall's ear"When I was pounding into you."

Niall stayed quiet, feeling his blush darken as Liam saw the affects he had on the boy."Liam"He groaned, feeling very embarrassed.

Liam laughed, getting his chest slapped as Niall giggled along with him.The brunet turned to grab his phone to check the time, his parents wouldn't be home for another couple of hours so he still had time to enjoy with Niall.

"Do you want anything to eat?"Liam asked.

"No"Niall shook his head"But can I take a shower, I feel a bit sticky."

----

Niall sat in the passenger seat,Liam was driving him home and he was scared shitless that he hadn't done the best job in covering the hickeys Liam had left.

"Alright babe"Liam stopped infront of Niall's house, Niall opened the door as Liam leaned in to give him a small peck as Niall walked with a small limp to the door.Liam chuckled as he noticed how he was walking and drove off after seeing Niall go inside.

It was seven at night and Niall knew Greg wasn't asleep so he had to go through the obstacle of avoiding him."Niall?"

Shit.

"Yeah?"Niall asked, turning as he was already by the stairs.

"How was-What is that?"Greg questioned, his eyebrows furrowing as he pointed to Niall's body.

"What are you talking about?"Niall laughed nervously.

"Is that a hickey?"He said loudly, Denise heard as she came inside.

"What's all this noise about?"Denise asked.

"Niall has a hickey!"Greg yelled, making Niall want to disappear as he blushes deeply.

Denise rolled her eyes."Greg we fu-"

Greg covered her mouth quickly before she could continue the sentence."Niall, did Liam do that?"

"Well who else would have?"Denise answered.

Niall nodded, lowering his head as looked at his shoes.

"Denise."Greg looked at her."Niall-"

"Greg let's go talk before you start being all over protective daddy mode.You know if Theo would do this when he was older, you would feel proud."