Ten

(not edited , i feel lazy)

They finally arrived at a small parking lot.There was quite of bit of people there but since it was kinda early, it wasn't a huge crowd.

Niall could see over the gates from where he was seated.Many multi-colored attractions were scattered around the place.

"You brought me to the carnival?"Niall smiled, ever since he was little, he never really got to go to amusement parks but as he went with Harry and his family to a amusement park, he fell in love with the rush of adrenaline he gets when he goes on a ride.

"Yeah, you like them right ?"Liam asked nervously.

Niall nodded before looking excitedly at all the rides he was able to see.Liam smiled fondly at the Niall who resembled a child as he was bouncing in his seat and excitement present in his eyes.

Liam rolled down their window as a man who was dressed in a yellow vest and hat stopped them.

"Parking entry is five pounds"He said nonchalantly.Liam nodded before pulling out his wallet from the compartment in between their seats.He shook his head as he saw Niall starting to reach for his own wallet.

"I got it "He whispered before handing the man the money.After grabbing the money, the man handed Liam a paper before telling him to place it in his dash so he won't get towed.

After parking, Liam made his way to Niall's side before grabbing his hand and helping him out of the car.Both walked alongside each other, Niall's shoulder occasionally brushing Liam's tricep.

"What ride do you wanna go on first?"Liam asked as they lined up to buy the wristbands that allowed them to enter any rides.

Niall contemplated it,"I like rollercoaster ."

"Really ?That's awesome, I do too"Liam smiled.

"I like the nervous feeling you get as it goes up slowly and the adrenaline you feel while and after the ride "Niall gushed, a grin on his lips as they looked around the place.There was a couple of rather small rollercoasters, nothing really big since it wasn't really safe to have one at a carnival.

"Then let's go to that one "Liam pointed at a purple coaster that had a fairly nice drop and lots of turns.

Niall nodded;excitedly."That one looks fun, is it a two seater?Because as much as I like rollercoasters, I hate riding alone ."

"I think it is"Liam laughed.He turned as he felt as small tap on his shoulder."Yes?"He asked as he was faced with an old lady who he recognized as one of his parents'  friend from  church.

"Liam"She said loudly, a grin on her face.She noticed Niall besides him."Hello ,I'm Katherine."She reached her hand out to shake it."I assume your his friend?"

Before Niall could answer,Liam quickly nodded."Yeah we thought we should go to the carnival since it looks like fun."

"Good, dear.I'll leave you guys to it"She said before turning back around to talk to her husband.

Niall only looked at him weirdly before they reached the front of the line.The woman that sat in the booth, pulled out two wrist band, each had a barcode.Then placed them on their wrist after Liam paid for them.

As they walked, not much talking happened besides Niall looking around."Why didn't you tell her we were on a date?"He asked after they lined up for the ride they previously spoke about.

"Um"Liam laughed awkwardly before reaching to scratch the back of his neck."My parents are really religious and she was a lady from my church so-"

"So basically you're not out "Niall said with a straight face.