Nine

As they entered the house, Niall pulled Greg to the side."What?"He said tiredly.

"Um I got asked out on a date "Niall spoke awkwardly.Watching Greg's eyes widen."And since mom is in the um hospital, I need to ask you.So can I go?"

"What's their name ?"Greg asked walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat.Niall followed behind to him, contemplating on telling his older brother.He guessed he took to long to answer since Greg turned to face him, raising his eyebrows.

"Um his name is Liam"Niall said  shyly.

"Where is he taking you? How old is he?Do I have to met his parents?"

Niall rolled his eyes at Greg's attitude"I don't know, he didn't tell me.Liam is my age and I don't think so."

"We'll go up and take a shower.Nobody gonna want a stinky boyfriend"Greg teased,laughing as Niall huffed in annoyance before walking upstairs.

---
Liam sighed as he lead back on Zayn's office chair that he had in his room.Currently, they were talking about Liam asking Niall on a date while Zayn phoned Harry and both squealed to each other on how cute it would be.

"You look like a member from Bring me the Horizon but you sound like a girl from fifth harmony."Liam laughed at Zayn.He appeared to be so badass and scary looking but acted like a stereotyped girl.

"Shut up"Zayn said back"No baby, I didn't say it to you.Liam is being mean."Zayn whispered into the speaker of his phone.Liam continued to play with his phone until Zayn hung up.

"So where are you taking him?"

"Well I'm planning on asking my parents for the car-"

"Aren't they gonna suspect you're  going on a date?"

"Maybe but I'll just lie or something,I don't know"Liam shrugged,Zayn nodded.Signaling him to continue."I'll probably take him out to eat or to the movies."

"No"Zayn groaned"That's boring, take him somewhere good.Make it memorable."

"It's a first date,Zayn.Not a marriage proposal ."

"Yeah but if you go on a basic date.There will be no marriage proposal."

"You're irritating"Liam sighed"Then help me."

After a while of silence,Zayn finally spoke up."How about the carnival that coming this weekend?"

"The summer carnival?"

"No, the fucking winter carnival"Zayn looked at him"Of course the summer carnival.All you need to do is pay for your and his ticket and buy him food.People like food."

"But isn't that boring too?"

"No, the fuck.By the end of the night ya'll better fuck."

"Can you chill?Why do you want me and Niall to have sex?Think of your own sex life instead of my mine."

"I don't even have a sex life"Zayn said dramatically.

"Ew I don't care."Liam laughed.

----
"Okay, Mrs.Horan.You're being discharged today."The doctor said warmly."You can go downstairs to pick up your medication or we can send it to your local pharmacy.The medication is to reduce bloating and hopefully let you throw out the water in your lungs."

"The local pharmacy"Greg said, knowing that the wait downstairs would take years.

Niall smiled at the doctor as his mom went to change into the extra clothes, her family brought her.Being assisted to the bathroom by Denise, while Niall held the Theo, who was currently napping on his lap.