Thriteen

Niall made his way to school, his brother dropped him off by the front of the school, Liam already texted him saying he was waiting for him by the gate.

As Niall made his way to the metal fence, he was stopped by his name being called.He turned to see Christina and Matt walking alongside each other, smiling as they made their way up to him.

"Hey Niall!"Christina said happily.

"Hi!"Niall said back enthusiastically, smiling.

Matt continued to stare at him, until Christina elbowed him softly.

"Hey cutie."Matt winked.

Niall looked at him awkwardly before giving him a small wave.

"You know what I was thinking about?"Christina said.

"What?"Niall questioned.

"You and Matt would be so cute together!"She gushed with a smirk on her face.

"Oh no,"Niall laughed, a bit irritated by how Matt was  constantly being brought up"I really like this other dude."

"Don't say that"Christina giggled"Matt is totally available for a date on Friday with you."Matt stood there with a suggestive look on his face.

Niall laughed awkwardly, looking around as he tried to find a way to escape the situation."I don't think so, I have a date with Liam "He lied.

Matt nodded, anger evident in his eyes as he stared at Niall."Maybe next week."He seethed.

Niall's eyes widen at his expression, feeling a bit threated"I'll talk to you later, someones waiting for me."He walked quickly to the gate as he didn't turn back to see Matt looking at Christina with glossy eyes.

"Why doesn't he like me?I mean I think I'm a pretty good looking dude."Matt said sadly.

"I know Matt , maybe he's too hung up on Liam."She sympathized.

Matt's frown turned to a smirk as he shared a devious look with his best friend.

---
"Good morning."Liam smiled as he opened his arms to quickly hugged a frazzled looking Niall.

"Morning Li."He said .

"What's wrong?"Zayn said besides him, he was waiting along with Liam for his own boyfriend but it seems like he still hasn't made it to school.

"N-nothing"Niall stuttered, not wanting to tell Liam about Matt. Even if they weren't dating, Liam seemed like the jealous type and Niall didn't want to test that theory.

"Are you sure? You seem nervous."Liam whispered as he wrapped his arm around Niall's waist to bring him closer, as a way for Niall to meet his eyes.

Niall sighed"Matt asked me on a date and when I said no, he seemed mad."

"O-oh."Liam didn't know whether to be mad or not because him and Niall weren't technically official but Matt could have clearly seen that they weren't just friends."Do you want me to talk to him?"He said protectively with a smile on his face.

"No thank you"Niall giggled, leaning more into Liam's side.

"I'm disgusted."Zayn said with a 'ew' face.

"Shut up"Liam groaned as Niall his face in Liam's neck in embarrassment.

"You guys are so cute!"Someone screamed from behind them, they all turned to see Harry.

"You irritate me "Niall joked as Harry walked besides Zayn.They all walked together to the center of the school were all the students besides to hang out in.