Thirty

(Not edited)

As Liam walked behind Matt, being taken behind the school where there wasn't really security.

"What are we doing here?"Liam asked, taking how creepy it was.There was overgrown patches of grass and a small hill rolling to more over grown weeds.

Matt turned around, a solemn look on his face."You took him away from me!"He yelled, his hands clenching up to form fists.

"Are you talking about Niall?"Liam scoffed"He was never yours."

Matt grew red in anger."He would of been if you didn't come between us."

"You guys were never a thing.If that's all what you had to say, I'm going back to my boyfriend."Liam turned around, beginning to walk away.

Matt ran behind him, raising his balled up fist, punching Liam's right side of his head.Liam turned back shocked.

"What the fuck man?"Liam shouted, returning the gesture, socking him in the nose.

Matt's head moved back before he grabbed his nose, feeling the warm blood on his fingers.This angered him, going up to him and throwing punches.

Liam scoffed, knowing he was a bit hurt but not as much as Matt who was thrown to the floor.His face being punched by Liam, enjoying how Matt thought he could beat Liam at this.

"Liam"Niall said breathless, he had been running around the school trying to find his boyfriend."Get off of him."He helped Liam up.

Matt groaned, holding his face as Liam got off him."Niall,"

"Don't you fucking say my name"Niall snapped"You ruined Liam's life and your an obsessed freak."

"What do you mean?"Liam furrowed his eyebrows.

"He sent those pictures."

Liam vision went red,he threw himself at Matt,beginning to abuse his face with his fist.As much pain his knuckles felt, he couldn't stop hurting the guy who had split his family up.

Before Matt would be killed, Niall had to intervene."Liam, he's gonna die if you don't stop."

"He deserves it."Liam said breathlessly.

"Let's go, please."Niall pleaded, he already got your message.

Liam stopped punching him, shaking his hand to get rid of the numbness and the small bleeding that was coming out from his knuckles.

"Niall!"Matt croaked,"Please wait."

"I'm done being your friend, don't ever look at me again."Niall shook his head, grabbing Liam's hand.

"Me and Liam are together, you never had a change dude.Get over it."

Matt groaned, attempting to get up and follow him but felt weak as his face was hurt badly.

-----

They were now in Niall's house, the teenagers snuck out of lunch and made their way home.Liam's hand had dried blood on it, not knowing if it was his or Matt, he needed to wash it off quickly.