Thirty-four

2 year later -Senior year

After the breakup, Niall grew angry.Out of spite.He dated Matt, making sure Liam would watch everything.

Liam was heart broken for the first month, his anger grew as Niall went out with the only person who made his life hell.Zayn and Colin watches as their friend was inconsolable.That same day, they all went out to party.Liam met up with a boy named,Mark.Liam remembered him from the party he and Niall went to.But instead of being with his so called girlfriend, he was trying to flirt with Liam.Since then, they began to date and still are.

Niall and Matt broke up before sophomore year ended, Matt was too clingy and Niall wasn't into him.Thats when he realized he was still in love with Liam.He watched Mark live through everything  with him.He and Liam were happy, Liam was happy;without him.

Harry and Zayn broke up a little before senior year, they decided that school and their part times jobs were already occupying too much of their time.

Liam soon grew out of his 'punk' phase, his tattoos were still loved by him.But he stopped wearing all black and took out his piercings.As so did Zayn.

In the last two years, everyone grew up to now being almost class graduates.It was now the night of senior prom, Niall decided to go with a guy he had met during summer school, Issac.While Harry remained his date a surprise.

Their venue was being held by a beach, making them have to drive for about an hour or so.Niall had dressed in black slacks, a white dress shirt and a black tie.While Isaac did the same, except he carried his leather jacket with him incase if got colder.

"Can I turn up the music, babe?"Niall and Issac were in the talking phase yet Niall felt as if they were already dating.

"Sure, I know you love this song!"Issac grinned, he was tall, green eyes, light brown hair that was tousled complimenting the waves in it."I can't stop saying this but you look lovely."

Niall giggled,"Stop!"He blushed,"You're making me nervous."

"Not as nervous as I feel sitting next to someone as beautiful as you."

Niall shook his head, trying to hide his flushing cheeks as the setting sun hit his face.About an hour, they arrived at the building that was placed right infront the ocean.

As they entered, Harry was already sitting down by the entrance.He got up when he saw his bestfriend.He gave Issac a bro hug before hugging Niall.

"Where's your date?"

"He's on his way, go inside I'll be right there.

---

About two hours after getting food and catching up with a few friends.People began pulling their dates out to dance, Issac turned to his.Niall nodded, walking over to the dance floor.

Issac pulled Niall's hip towards his, they began moving in sync.Niall heard someone whistle at them, he giggled into Issac's shoulder.

An hour of dancing to a mixture of different genres.Issac pulled away,"I'm heading to the bathroom I'll be right back."

Niall nodded, heading back to their table.He reach into his pocket to grab his phone, instead his fingers brushed over a piece of paper.