Thirty-one

Mark in the media
(Not edited)

Liam and Niall laid outside, their backs pressed against the grass.Liam's hands played with Niall's hair as Niall sighed happily into his side .

"Niall?"Liam had a lot on his mind lately now that they were out of school.

"Yeah?"Niall looked up at him, his arm wrapped around his stomach.

"Is it bad that I miss my parents?"He said absentmindedly.

Niall thought for a little bit,"They raised you, cared for you.Before this happened-"

"Before this happened I was miserable, hiding behind a facade that didn't show who I really was.They unconsciously hated me, not knowing that their own kid had a factor they both hated.How can I still care about them."Liam said calmly, hating himself.

"Liam, they're your parents.You're going to miss them."Liam started to chuckle."What? Why are you laughing?"Niall looked at him worriedly.

"I'm so selfish, your life was horrible compared to mine.I'm whining to you about my parents who don't love me while you don't have your parents."

"Stop,"Niall got up, tears welling in his eyes."Don't try to minimize your pain, vent to me, Liam.Sure, my life has been  hell but you've been there with me for a fragment of it.That fragment has made me happier than anything else."

Liam nodded, pressing their lips together .Liam and Niall's tears falling into their sad kiss."I love you, Niall Horan."

"I love you too."He replied, their foreheads pressed against each other.

---

The group had made plans to hand out during the summer and now, they were headed to a small party Liam was invited to.

Niall and Liam rode in the front seat, Niall in control of the upbeat music.Harry and Zayn sat in the back, doing light touches and whispering into each other ears.

They arrived at a large house, with bright lights radiating from the inside.A couple making out and shedding their clothes off in the grass, their beer bottles thrown to the side.And the loud music could be heard in the car.

"I thought you said it was small."Niall scoffed .

"It is"Liam grinned.

Niall and Harry followed their boyfriends as they entered through the door.A boy, who was half drunk, greeted Zayn and Liam.He dressed similar to them,as Niall and Harry looked around.They noticed everyone was dressed like their boyfriends.Piercings, tattoos and dark clothing was common within everyone at the party.Their eyes widen as rock like music was heard.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?Everything is in the kitchen.And upstairs is off limits, have fun!"He yelled over the loud music.They wordlessly walked to find some drinks.

Liam finally spoke up"What do you guys want to drink?"

Niall expected this to be a long night,"Can I have a beer?"

"Same "Said Harry.

Their boyfriend nodded, the blonde turned to his best friend, giving each other a knowing look.When they were handed a bottle, the same boy who greeted them came back.