author's note - updated

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi everyone :)

I know I finished this story a little while ago, but I felt like I needed to address this, considering this book is so close to everything.

this book has mentions of dream and punz (and sapnap) in high amounts. it also mentions forever and wilbur in the third bonus of this book. at the time of writing these chapters, they were fine, and I wrote them to be good friends with luna. however, in light of recent events and what has come out, I just simply can't stomach to look at their names anymore.

probably within the next couple of days, I'm going to be going through each of the chapters and removing their names and anything associated with them. it might skew the story a bit, but in the end, this is a fictional story. the victims' stories matter exponentially more than this.

fuck forever, fuck wilbur, fuck george, fuck dream, fuck punz. support victims and believe victims, always.

UPDATE.

punz's response to what his ex said about him was extremely well written and thought out. he expressed his side of the story, was remorseful, took accountability, and apologized in a timely manner (unlike you, georgenotfound. he responded with an essay within the span of a couple hours, and you still haven't sat your ass down to talk on a monetized stream.) if you haven't read it, I really recommend it.

however, in the end, his ex said on tumblr she did not accept his apology. it's clear that their relationship was toxic on both sides and negatively affected them both. yet it's ultimately not up to me to suddenly make punz okay again.

if you already couldn't tell from the numerous updates today, I have removed his name + the others' names from this book. even after this statement was released, I will not be adding punz's back. except now I will be retracting my previous statement of "fuck punz" after realizing that the situation was way more complicated that it originally seemed to be.

also, whoever accused tubbo of sexual assault by making up a fake scenario where he could a) drive a car and b) went to a party during peak COVID, fuck you. that's not the point of all of this. making up a story just to see someone get cancelled completely invalidates the reason why so many women are speaking up about their abusers now.

make sure to take care of yourselves.

xoxo,
kelly <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*