Epilogue

Author ✍️ Note:

Author ✍️ Note:

So I kept having more ideas for this story as they get older. And I wanted to add a little bit more to the story though I do plan on creating another Ricky fanfic some time down the line. Because I love him to! Enjoy the chapter update!

——-Dalaina Renee

Epilogue

I had a beautiful life with Ricky. We had so many happy years together. We had two kids. Two boys. We tried for a girl as well. But I had ended up losing a child, then again so after that we stopped trying.

It was hard on us both to lose a baby. Our boys were not twins but they were so much alike and they looked alike. They were so much like their dad. They could sing to. It ran in the family. Their names are Hunter and Cole.

Ricky passed away a year ago. I missed him so badly I ached. He was nearly seventy years old before he passed. Elvis and I still are best of friends. His wife Linda passed away three years ago.

She had a heart attack. Ricky and I had been there for her funeral and for Elvis. They had a daughter named Lisa. She was a doll. She married a singer Michael Jackson. They have two kids together. Clover a girl, and Manga a boy.

They live in California where my sons are. They are all great friends to. Today I'm heading to Graceland to spend some time with Elvis. We get together every two months or sooner.

My driver pulls up the long winding drive way. They let me out at the front. A maid comes to gather my luggage for me. Elvis is there at the steps to greet me. He hasn't sang in a very long time,

Though he did tv appearances with his daughter sometimes. He greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We were both so much older. But he still looked fantastic for his age. I could tell we both suffered from depression.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Willow! I'm so glad you could make it!" he says as we head inside Graceland. He had redecorated again since I last visited there.

Before it was dripping in lavish reds and golds. Fit for a king. Now it was in my favorite colors. Lavender and gray. I liked it.

"You redid the place" I say as I look around here.

"I felt like a change" he tells me.

"You picked my favorite colors E" I point out the obvious. He grins.

"Trying to get you out here more that's all" he chuckles to me. I giggle.

Soon we are in the backyard watching the horses run. Enjoying a glass of lemonade together. The sun was warm. Summer was here.