Chapter 30

The Ending

The Ending.....

I was ready. To marry the love of my life. Today was the day. We were getting married right in our own back yard. And this was a bright sunny day.

It was perfect weather. I was going to marry Ricky. I could not wait. I wanted to run down the isle to his arms. Say I do right now.

But I had to wait. I feel Mary Ellen fuss over the curls in my hair again for the millionth time that afternoon.

It was nearly time. I hear a live band start playing soft music down below. I glance out the window. I see Ricky standing there waiting for me. My heart skips a beat. He looked so handsome.

Tears of joy come to me.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Get out of that window before your man sees you!" warns Mary Ellen as she shoos me away from the window.

"I can't believe it. I am getting married then you next" I tease.

"I can't believe Elvis is the best man" mentions my aunt who came in. We laugh.

The music plays. My song is on. It was time.

"Time for you to say I do!" says Mary Ellen.

We squeal joyfully.

Soon everyone is going out to the garden. And I wait my turn. My dad walks me down the isle to Ricky's side. Time to say I do to the man of my dreams. Dad hands me over to him.

"Willow you look beautiful" Ricky whispers to me once the veil was lifted off my face. He smiles at me. Then he takes my hands in his.

It rushes by as we say our vows to love and honor one another. Before I know it I say it.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I do" I word to him as our eyes lock on each other.

"You may kiss your bride" I hear someone saying.

He takes me in his arms. His lips fall to mine.

"My wife" he tells me. "I love you Willow"

I touch his cheek with my hand. "Ricky I will always love you forever" I vow to him.

We did it. We were finally man and wife.

The End.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|