Chapter 26

I was so thrilled to be with him again

I was so thrilled to be with him again. I was back with the love of my life Ricky.

"Don't cry Willow" Ricky softly says as he holds me in his arms.

"I can't help it. I am so happy" I sniff back tears.

"I am glad you both worked things out" Elvis greets us as he comes back in the room.

"Elvis I can't believe you helped us" I gush.

"You are both my best friends, and I could not stand by and watch you not work things out knowing you both wanted the same thing. I will leave you two alone" he says as he heads upstairs.

"Willow I am so sorry" Ricky says to me. "I never meant to hurt you or not trust you"

"I know Ricky. I am sorry to" I answer.

He kisses me. "Come home to me. Move in with me. I don't want to ever be without you" he begs me.

"Move in? With you?" I stammer.

He nods. "Will you?" he begs me. "please?"

"Are you sure?" it was happening so fast.

"Yes, I am sure" he adds. "move in with me"

I can't help but smile. "Alright" I laugh.

He twirls me around in his arms.

♡♪♬♪♡

Then he kisses me. "I was in misery without you"

"Same" I agree.

"I never knew you could sing. Willow do you think someday when we are alone you could sing that song for me again? I want to hear you again. You sounded like an angel" he asks me.

I blush. "Really Ricky? You mean that?" I giggle.

He kisses me on the hand. "You sure do Willow. Sing for me" he asks.

Suddenly the song I sang for him plays on the radio. We laugh.

"Sing" he softly begs as he holds me close. My lips were near his ear.