Chapter 25

I arrived at Graceland

I arrived at Graceland. It was not as exciting as the last time I had been there. The last time I was there was with Ricky. And we were getting ready to be on tour. My heart aches inside.

He still had not tried to call me. Or come see me. No one had heard from him. He was not asking about me. He was done with me. It was clear to me. I had to move on. Get over him. But I did not know if I could do that.

The driver goes up the long driveway there at Graceland. Maybe Elvis had heard from Ricky. Maybe Ricky talked to him about me. I had to hold onto hope.

If I did not, I was going to lose it. I was losing my cool in so many ways. My heart hurt so badly. Should I break my pride and go see Ricky? Maybe I should ask Elvis what he thought about that? After all I did nothing wrong and Ricky did not trust me.

He was the one at fault. Not me.

The driver pulls up to the house to drop me off. And then Elvis comes out. He was all dressed up wearing snug blue jeans.

And a dark blue shirt. He looked perfect. His blue eyes sparkled happily when he saw me there. He comes rushing to the door of the car and opens it before I can. Then he greets me with a hug. And he takes my luggage for me.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hi Elvis!" I greet him.

"Willow I am so glad you came" he tells me.

"Me to. Though I am not much fun these days" I warn him.

"Come on in. I will show you what room you will stay in" he explains to me.

I follow Elvis. The house was warm. And inviting as the last time I had been there. I follow him up the stairs. He shows me to a lovely room. It had lavenders and white colors in the room. It was bigger than my own bedroom back home. He had a king size bed in the room, and it had a private bathroom as well.

"What a pretty room" I praise him.

"Thank you. This is where you will be staying. Leave your luggage here. You can freshen up in the bathroom if you would like" he offers.

"I am fine. I would love to catch up with you downstairs" I say.

"Me to. We can do that. And have a snack if you wish" he offers.

"Sure" I agree.

♡♪♬♪♡

We head back downstairs. Elvis cook has a snack platter laid out on a table in the living room by the couch. It had cheese and crackers. Fruit to. Elvis hands me a drink. We sit on the couch together.

"I was worried you would not show up" he admits.

"I was not going to. Mary Ellen said I should" I sigh.