Chapter 5

Just before 7 Seraphina grabbed her keys ready to head to the address Robby had sent her. "Seraphina dear, Where are you going?"

Sera winced, she'd forgotten to tell her grandfather "I'm going to a drive in theatre with my new friends from Cobra Kai" she explained. 

He nodded "Okay but make sure you're not home too late, you have the key if you need it"

"I know. Thank You Grandfather" she was about to open the door when he stopped her again. "Seraphina. Do you want the silver car?"

Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. The Silver Car was his private car, he had never let her drive it before. "Are you sure?" she asked trying to hide the obvious excitement in her voice. 

"Of course. You need to make a good impression with your friends" he handed her the keys and walked her down to the car. "Just make sure I get it back in one piece, I'm trusting you" 

Sera nodded "I won't let any harm come to it"

At 7 she arrived at Robby's place and sent him a text saying she was outside. He walked out and paused when he saw the car. "No way, this is your car?" Robby gasped. 

Sera smiled "Well it is and it isn't." Robby's face fell "Uh-I'm on probation I can't be seen in a stolen car Seraphina" 

She laughed "Relax it's not stolen. It's my grandfathers private car, he's letting me borrow it for the night" Sera explained. He let out a sigh of relief and jumped into the passenger seat next to her. "And don't call me that" she added. 

"Don't call you what?" he asked confused. "Seraphina." she told him "I know it's my name but nearly everyone calls me Sera, it's just easier."

"Okay, Sera" he said sarcastically. She didn't like his tone but she couldn't help the shiver that sprung down her spine at the sound of him saying her name. 

When they got to the drive in they parked next to the rest of the Cobra Gang who were just as, if not more, surprised bout her ride. In the end it was Kenny, Sera, Tory and Robby in her car watching the movie. That was obviously when Kenny wasn't running errands for the others. 

"Not into the movie? " Sera asked Tory noticing her harsh glare on the screen. "Oh, it's fine." she sighed "I just had a shitty day."

"I'd ask," Robby reminded her then he shrugged "but it's none of my business.-"  Sera chuckled, she had never seen two people be so petty towards each other, it was actually rather amusing. 

Kenny came back from the snack stand delivering food to the other cars "Here's your stuff.-" Kyler stuck his head out the side of his jeep yelling "Hey, yo, bitch boy.- What about mine? -" 

"You said you didn't want anything." Kenny reminded him. He scoffed "I want some now. Get me two buckets of popcorn with butter, four large Cokes, two hot dogs with mustard, no ketchup, and a pretzel."

"But I can't carry-" he exclaimed but Kyler just cut him off again " And some nachos with extra cheese and jalapeno poppers, all right? Hurry up, man."

Seraphina looked at Robby and the two got up and went after Kenny who was heading back to the snack shack "Hey. Don't worry about him. Hazing the new guy. It's a good thing." Robby assured him. 

"It is?" Kenny asked unsurely.  "Yes, it is" Sera told him "I mean all I had to do was roundhouse kick him to the ground in front of everyone at the dojo"

Robby laughed at the memory adding his own story "Trust me, both of yours is a lot less dangerous than what I had to do. Just keep your head up, you'll earn respect. Got it?" Robby then smiled cheekily "And, um, get me a Butterfinger."

Robby and Sera started heading back to the car when she found herself saying "So you weren't originally Cobra Kai" 

"No I wasn't" he began to explain "Mr Larusso mentored me in Miyagi-Do Karate but after an incident at the high school I ran away and he sold me out to the police and got me sent to juvie. I served my time and Kreese gave me advice. Cobra Kai worked when I was in juvie so when I got out I decided to try it"

"Wow your story is a lot more interesting then mine." Sera commented. Out of the corner of her eye Sera saw some kids near Kenny. "Robby wait, look" she gestured to the stand where kids were surrounding Kenny. 

"You should watch where you're going, kid." A guy with a Mohawk threatened.  Robby headed over "Yeah, same goes for you."

"Look who it is." Mohawk mused. Then Sera caught his eye "Hey babe, you weren't in Cobra Kai earlier. Why don't you come join Miyagi-Do. I bet I'm better at practice then Keene here"

Sera scoffed and Robby quickly stepped in "Stay the hell out of this Hawk" Glaring at Robby again he reminded the boy "You betrayed Miyagi-Do." he spat "Traitor."

"Oh, there's a traitor here for sure." Kyler commented bringing the rest of Cobra Kai "He's gonna get what he deserves."

"I don't think so. Not if I have anything to say about it, Princess." Tory smirked whilst glaring at a girl with dark curly hair, that must have ben Sam. 

Suddenly a lanky boy with dark hair strolled over smiling "Hey, guys. Can you believe that they have Mr.Pibb and Dr.Pepper?" he looked ta the two groups and his face fell "Oh shit. Not another rumble."

"Careful, LaRusso. Your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker.-" Tory reminded her getting closer to the Miyagi-Do's. Sam's face contorted into confusion "What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Stop." Sera told them, knowing that if there was a fight both Tory and Robby would be violating probation. She placed a hand on Robby to calm him down "We can't do this.-"

Robby sighed in agreement and smirked at the Miyagi-Do's "We'll beat 'em on the mat.-" he told the Cobra Kai group. "Oh really?" a boy with curly hair asked.

Robby nodded harshly "You remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" he seethed.  "Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes." Miguel agreed. He made a pointed look at Tory adding "And no weapons."

"Yeah, we won't need 'em." Tory threatened. Both groups walked away fuming. "So that's Miyagi-Do?" Sera asked. 

Robby gritted his teeth "Yeah. That's Miyagi-Do" 

"So were going to go to the baseball diamond in 30 minutes?" Sera asked. The group all agreed.  The time nearly hit so Sera was anxiously looking at her phone, something didn't feel quite right about how specific the Miguel kid was. "Yeah. Let's go.-" Tyler cheered. 

Sera suddenly had a thought and bean looking at the baseball fields water cycle. "You guys see anything? -" Robby asked looking around the empty space.  

Tory nodded confidently "They'll be here." she quietly muttered "They'd better be."

Suddenly Sera found the information she was looking for "Guys wait the sprinklers turn on in a minute, that's why they told us to meet here. They weren't going to fight they were going to prank us."

At this realisation the group ran from the sprinklers as fast as they could. When they were out of range Tory let out a frustrated yell "We can't let them get away with this!" 

"We won't." Robby assured the group "We gotta hit 'em back with a home invasion"