Chapter 29

When the video ended slow claps sounded from the corridor as Silver emerged "That's it? That was your big plan, LaRusso? Breaking into my dojo to steal some footage that changes nothing?"

"It wasn't his plan. It was ours." Sera told him gesturing to all of her friends "And it changes everything."

A glimmer of despair flitted into his eyes but he shook his head and paced the room "Our enemies think they can keep attacking us with no repercussions. And what does the enemy deserve?"

There was no response from his students. Silver laughed "You think I'm the only one willing to go to these lengths?" gesturing to Daniel LaRusso he explained "Their senseis broke into my home tonight. My home! Attacked me, unprovoked. But here I am. The only one left standing. They think they're entitled to victory because their way is "right" and our way is "wrong." But that's not how it works." 

Silver gestured around "There are no morals to the story ,no happy endings. Life isn't a fairy tale. It's a competitive sport. Right and wrong, there's no such thing. There are only winners and losers. Cobra Kai builds winners, because we're willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top."

"Everything you did to try and stop me amounted to nothing but pain." Silver taunted Daniel "You got your ass kicked, Danny-boy. Now, you can either accept that or I can kick it again right now."

"We're all with you, Daniel. Do what you have to do." Amanda told him giving him a comforting pat on the shoulder. 

Silver laughed in relief as Daniel stepped forward "First, I took care of Chozen. Now you. This is where Miyagi-Do ends." Silver taunted.

"Miyagi-Do existed before any of us. It'll be around long after we're gone. The roots are strong, so the tree will survive." Daniel explained. Sera stepped beside him and Daniel placed an arm on her in comfort. 

Sera smirked and looked down at her grandfather "You should know that grandfather, your roots were strong but roots can change and so the tree will die."

Sera took a fighting stance on the mat. This clearly surprised her grandfather who did nothing but stare in confusion but soon his rage had engulfed him. Taking an offensive stance he cackled "After everything I have done for you. For our Legacy"

Rage filled Seraphina as he said the words Legacy, She circled him "Legacy. Legacy is all that you talk about. Once I was your Legacy, your pride and joy until you came to Cobra Kai. I don't even know who you are any more."  

Silver went to punch while Sera wasn't looking but she blocked, he tried with the other hand but again she blocked ducking under a kick aimed at her chest. She swung her fist back striking him across the face with enough power to send him to the floor. 

She could hear Mr LaRusso's words in her head as she fought, remembering their first day of training "Over the years, Silver developed a system of intensive short-term training for situations just like this. It comes in two parts and has three rules. He called it "Quick Silver." "

Getting back up Sera avoided the same combination of moves. She grabbed his arm and swung it behind his back kicking the joint of his leg sending him to the floor. She held him there despite his attempts of scurrying away like a rat. 

"Rule number one, a man can't stand, he can't fight." She muttered to herself. Sera watched as her grandfather clenched his fist the same way Kenny had in his match against Hawk.

Sera let go and caught the move between her knee and her elbow before countering with a punch to the face. It took a moment longer for Silver to rise which made Sera smirk, but her work was not done yet. 

Dodging all of his kicks and strikes she made an opening that exposed his chest for a double punch to the ribs that sent Silver stumbling backwards gasping for air as he leaned against the wall for support. 

Sera nodded "Rule number two ,a man can't breathe, he can't fight."

Silver reached for the championship Trophy on display beside him as Sera got into the crane kick stance, Daniel LaRusso's legendary move. 

As her grandfather turned around ready to attack trophy in hand Sera kicked him directly in the forehead knocking him into the glass cobra Kai logo that once stood proudly on the wall. The glass shattered around him as he fell to the ground in agony and defeat

Turning to see a proud Mr LaRusso she told him "Rule number three, a man can't see, he can't fight."

He looked at her proudly as the Miyagi-Do's and Eagle Fang's all cheered at her victory. The Cora Kai's were disappointed in the Sensei and they threw all there Cobra Kai gear away walking out of the building. 

After the police showed up and arrested Silver Sera felt free. She felt hurt, but free. An ambulance turned up not long after hearing about the fight and having to attend to the many bruises and cuts on the kids. Sera made sure she hid her hand from them. 

She'd sort it out later, right now she had more important things to be doing. Spotting Robby leaning against a car she walked over. "Hey. Kenny, listen, I, um" Robby went to Kenny.  

Kenny shook his head and signalled for Robby to stop "No, I just. Just not right now, okay?"

"Kenny will come around." Sera told him, she watched his retreating figure his head hung low in shame. She added "Eventually.-" 

"Listen, Sera, I-I owe you an apology.-" Robby rushed to say but Sera cut him off with a sigh. "I know. I probably owe you one too. But I'm not in the mood for all that heartfelt shit, so, for now maybe just kiss me?" Sera asked.

Robby was more than happy to oblige, and the two kissed with enough fire and passion that they could have burnt down the world. Together.