Chapter 7

The next day when everyone was at the dojo they talked about what had happened the night before. Sera was stretching with them. 

"They know you and I are the biggest threat." Tory reminded Robby. A subtle cough from Sera signalled that she was offended. "You're also a threat but they just don't know how much yet"

"They also know we can't risk violating probation." Robby reminded Tory. "We need to get them somewhere no one is around." he advised. 

Suddenly Silver yelled out to the students "Listen up."

"Gather round." Kreese added "We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi-Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

"Our enemies try and humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?" Sera asked stubbornly. She couldn't believe that the two leaders of Cobra Kai would go back on their own teachings. 

"Don't forget yourself Seraphina" Silver ordered his granddaughter. She fell silent and stepped back into the line between Robby and Tory. 

Kreese shook his head "Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy." 

"But there's a time to fight." Silver clarified "No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good!" he smirked at each student "Take all that anger and store it. You're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone yelled without hesitation. Everyone stayed in their lines as they practiced different moves as a warm up. 

"Three things make a champion." Silver stated "The three D's. Desire.-Devotion.-And discipline." he paused "The first two, I can't give you. The last one, I can, but you have to be willing to receive it.- Are you? -" he asked the class. 

They responded simultaneously "Yes, Sensei!"

"All right? Junbi stance. Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will when it matters. Until then, just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?" Silver asked. 

"Yes, Sensei." the class responded hesitantly. This displeased Sera's grandfather "With conviction." he yelled. 

"Yes, Sensei!" they yelled back. "Good." he smiled "Arms out. Attention. Chae-ryut. Kyun-Nae." they all bowed at him "Dismissed."

"I think you and I need to have a little chat." Kreese said with a cold glare at Silver. Begrudgingly he left the class. 

Everyone began gathering their stuff to leave. "Second sensei's working us hard today. Guy's going beast mode!" Kyler exclaimed rolling his shoulders back. Tory groaned "Kyler enough with you complaining, man up" turning to the others she added "It sucks we can't give a beat down before the tournament."

Smirking Sera reminded them "Just because we can't fight doesn't mean we can't get payback." the group looked at her quizzically signalling for her to continue. 

"So what do you have in mind?" Robby asked. 

Sera stalked Hawk's online accounts and found the tattoo workshop he visits. They followed him there and planned what to do. The group was surprised at first but everyone was in. 

"Hey, Rico, you good?" Hawk asked sitting up. 

"Tattoo shop's closed for the day." Robby smirked. At the sound of his voice the kid with the purple Mohawk jolted up suddenly. Circling Keene he made to escape but was met with Seraphina "Hey.-Where'd you think you're going?"

"You again?" he asked surprised. "What's the matter I thought you wanted to practise? What was it that you said again, you're better at practice then Robby"

"Still hasn't changed, babe" he joked despite the bad situation he was in. Rolling her eyes she shoved him towards the table where Kyler wrapped a piece of white cloth around his neck to keep him still. 

"You assholes just ignoring the no-fighting rules?" Hawk demanded. Sera smirked at him and handed Robby an old fashioned razor. The boy smirked "Oh, we're not here to fight."