Chapter 10

Before Prom started Robby showed up at the Silver Penthouse. He was wearing his red and black suit and in his hand was a corsage for Sera. Anxiously he waited at the door only to be greeted by Terry Silver. 

"Ah Mr. Keene, Seraphina will be out in a moment" he told him, he gestured for Robby to enter "Come in"

"Yes Sensei" Robby obeyed coming into the house. Sliver chuckled "Come now Mr. Keene were not in the Dojo, Terry's fine or Mr Silver"

"Yes Mr. Silver, sir" Robby responded. Silver just chuckled "Robby sit with me for a moment." Robby did so and Terry got straight to the point. "I'm well aware of your relationship with my granddaughter."

"Oh no, sir. We're not-" Robby started only to be cut off. "Come now Mr. Keene you think I can't tell when a boy is smitten with her. She's a very attractive young woman. She has a fiery personality and like moths your all drawn to her flame. She's like her mother in that sense"

"She is a very wonderful girl Mr. Silver" Robby agreed with a smile. Silver nodded "I know that's why I'm giving you my blessing. She's a wild girl, the two of you compliment each other nicely. Plus being my two future champions and the legacy of Cobra Kai it certainly makes for an interesting story"

Before Robby could respond he heard Sera call out "Grandfather is Robby here yet?"

"Yes Seraphina, dear. I was just speaking with him. Why didn't you come out and show us your dress." Sera stepped out of her room, he hair was curled in a way that perfectly framed her face, her makeup was based off of the skin of a snake much like her dress. 

Her dress looked like a pool of silk if it wasn't for the vibrant red snakeskin pattern on it. Robby's draw practically dropped to the ground. "Do you like it?" Sera asked them. 

Terry took some photos "Seraphina you look wonderful. Don't you think so Mr. Keene?"

Robby cleared his throat "You look amazing" he told her he, hurriedly grabbing the corsage "Uh this is for you" He took it out of the box and slid it onto her wrist. 

"Thank You Robby" Sera smiled up at him through her long eyelashes. The two headed outside just as the limo pulled into the drive "Ah there's your ride"

Sera squealed and hugged her grandfather "Thank you" he patted her on the back "Have fun Seraphina" Robby opened the door like a gentleman and let her in, just as he was about to climb in Terry called out "Don't forget what we talked about Mr. Keene"

"What did you guys talk about?" Sera asked. Robby sighed brushing it off "Oh I'll tell you later"

When they got to the Junior Prom everyone's eyes were on them, especially Sam and Miguel's. They smirked and Sera and Robby began to dance. "You're really good dancer." Robby commented. 

"Thanks, after I quit karate my grandfather enrolled me in dancing lessons." Sera sighed "Along with gymnastics, swimming, aerobics." she noticed she was getting side-tracked so she added "You know you're not too bad yourself."

"Thank you." Robby blushed "My, uh. My mom was a dancer. Dance lessons wasn't an option for me. So I had to teach myself."

Sera felt bad for bringing it up so she reassured him he was doing great "Well considering you can match my speed you're pretty good. Although you'd win a karate competition before a dance one." Sera added jokingly. 

"I hope so." he looked around "I mean, all these Encino kids have their whole lives cut out for them. I'll never have that." Robby sighed "But if I could just win this one time, I could look at that trophy and know I was best at something." he noticed Sera's curios stare.