Chapter 26

Sera carefully drove to Robby's apartment hoping that he would help her. It wasn't like she could go to the hospital, that would escalate the situation and everything would just get worse. 

When she got to the apartment she found that no one was home, Shannon's car was gone too. Sera wanted to start crying all over again. Who could she ask for help from now. 

With a sigh there was one other address she had, but after what had happened at the party she never wanted to go there. The stinging pain in her hand was enough for her to get over her pride and Sera drove to last place she thought she'd ever go for help. 

Knocking on the door or the LaRusso's house she saw was met with the sight of Sam and Tory together. "Hey" Sera smiled sheepishly. 

"What are you doing here?" Sam glared, that was before Tory and her took a glimpse at her hand. Sam gasped and stared in horror as Tory asked "Oh my God! What happened?"

"Please, don't overreact. I'm fine I just need a bit of help"

Sam insisted "Seraphina you're not fine I mean your hand it's-" Sera sighed and huffed "Look, Sam. I don't wanna be here. So if you help me with my hand quickly then I'll leave"

"Okay," she invited the girl in "So-do you, uh- want to talk about it?" Sam asked hesitantly. Sera shook her head "Not really"

"Because if you're having problems with Cobra Kai," Sam sighed "I'd be willing to listen." Sera's eyes stared at her in confusion. Sam quickly hurried off to get some supplied to help fix Sera's hand. 

Tory just stared at her confusedly from across the sofa "Why didn't you go to the hospital. That looks really bad." Sera sighed "Tory you know I can't there'll be too many awkward questions about why it happened"

"So how did it happen?" she asked adding "And don't lie to me"

"The new sensei had me practice my board breaking skills on solid stone. She wouldn't let me lave until I broke it, and my hand in the process"

Sam walked in with some gauze, a hand brace and some extra strong painkillers. Between the three of them Sera's hand was getting better. 

"So do you-?" Sam trailed off referring to their chat earlier. With a deep breath Sera explained "I wanted to win the All Valley more than anything. When I lost, it just killed me. I wanted to get back at everyone so bad. That's why I listened to Silver, but then I got caught up in more lies. And now my life is a living hell and I have no way to escape it." Sera admitted. 

Sam's eyes filled with pity "I didn't know what you were going through." she glanced at Tory "What either of you were going through, you were right Sera, I was being self-absorbed. But now that I understand maybe we can help each other."

Tory and Sera glanced at each other before staring at Sam "I tried to talk to Stingray. He basically admitted it was Silver who assaulted him in the old dojo. He's afraid to go to the police. The problem is we can't prove it." Sam explained. 

Sera sighed, they could prove it if only they had camera footage from the old dojo. Tory's eyes lit up and she reminded them "If it happened at the old dojo, maybe we can."

Sam sent out a text to Demetri, Hawk, Miguel and Robby to meet at Miguel's place. She also told Demetri sand Hawk to bring all their computer gear. 

The boys gathered outside Miguel's place like they were asked. "So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Demetri asked. 

Hawk shrugged "You know as much as we do." he explained. Miguel agreed "Sam told us to meet here."

"At least your girlfriend's talking to you." Robby reminded him, he glanced at his phone for the 100th time "I can't get a response from Sera?" Miguel gave him a comforting pat on the back knowing what its like having a girlfriend ignore your texts and calls. 

Juts then Sam, Tory and Sera pulled up in her car. Hopping out Sera hesitantly made her way over to Robby, he smiled in relief rushing over asking "What's, uh What's up?" 

"Hi." Sera responded with a sheepish wave. Robby almost instantly noticed the makeshift cast on her hand "What happened to your hand?" he asked gently taking a hold of it. 

Quickly pulling it out of his grasp she used the excuse "Uh, training accident. I'm okay." Sam helped the girl out by drawing attention to their plan "We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray. If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security camera's"

"So maybe it's all on tape." Hawk finished realising what they were planning. Miguel's face lit up then fell as he reminded the group "But that place was cleaned out." 

"That might not matter. The systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the whole system." Demetri explained which meant Tory's theory was right. 

"I think he did." Sera confirmed "There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo. If we access it, we can find that footage. We could post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." 

"Get a hold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai tonight." Sam instructed.