Chapter 28

Kenny looked at Seraphina both shock and hurt shining in his eyes "So you're with them now?" he asked "You knew what would happen if him and his friends ever stepped into this dojo again."

Robby looked at Sera briefly as he asked Miguel "How'd they know we were here?" Miguel shrugged his tense shoulders "I don't know."

Kyler laughed calling out "Mitch, come on, get your ass over here where you belong."

Bert stared as Mitch walked away from the group "Penis Breath, how could you?"

"I don't know." he scoffed sarcastically "Maybe 'cause they don't call me Penis Breath. You guys have been so dead set on taking down Cobra Kai. I didn't even wanna leave in the first place. I mean, look around." he gestured to the facilities "They got snacks, swag, smoothies. Our dojo doesn't even have a roof. Or, like, any chicks." he looked at Sam raising his arms in defeat "No offense, Sam."

"All right. Penis Breath, shut up." Kyler said moving him out of the way. Mitch's face fell at the nickname. Sera would have felt bad for him if it wasn't for him just betraying them for a spot in Cobra Kai.

"We got a traitor," Kyler said signalling to Mitch then he glared muttering "y'all got two traitors ,so that means your still in debt. " All the Cobra Kai students stood offensively "Are we gonna throw down or what?" Kyler smirked.

"I'm not a traitor." Tory yelled "Neither is Sera."

"We're just not buying what Silver is selling. And neither should any of you. Silver lied. To all of us." Robby explained.  

Kenny let our a quick laugh "Us? What "us"? Only person who lied to me is you." he glared at Robby accusingly. Miguel stepped beside Robby as Kenny inched forward "Hey. Robby's right. You don't wanna do this."

With a cold sneer Kenny smiled "Yeah, I do." and he threw a punch straight for Robby who blocked. The Miyagi-Do's and Eagle Fangs separated to fend off the Cobra Kai's so Eli and Demetri could do what they needed to do. 

Kenny kicked a kid out of the way before storming over to Robby "You're mine, Robby." Kenny thundered. Robby defended himself while trying to reason with Kenny "Kenny, stop. I'm not your enemy."

Kenny was too far gone to listen to a single word that Robby was saying. Sera wanted to help but after fighting off some Cobra Kai's she heard a voice that sent a prickle of fear into her now broken hand. 

"You disappoint me, Silver." the voice taunted. Spinning around Sera came face to face with her grandfathers partner.

"Yeah?" Sera asked confidently "Well, likewise."

Sera's newest Sensei appeared, she had a displeased glare on her face as she circled Sera who looked on fearfully "I warned Silver you could not be trusted. Let this be my final lesson to you. And a more painful one than the last." 

They fought but Sera knew she was not going to win. even when she was fully fit and able she would never have been able to spar and win, let alone with a broken hand and crushed spirit.

But that wasn't going to stop her from trying which seemed to amuse the woman. Before she knew what was happening the woman had knocked her on the back, all the breath flying out of her. 

Gasping and writing on the floor trying to get away, but her efforts were in vain as the Sensei pinned her to the floor. Her boot standing on Sera's wrist causing pain in her hand. Tauntingly she applied more pressure which made Sera cry out in pain. 

This must of caught Sam and Tory's attention as the pair rushed over to fight the Sensei, seeing Tory fight gave Devon the courage to fight too. So while Tory and Devon worked together to defeat her Sam helped Sera to a corner. 

Eli and Demetri came running down the stairs iPad in hand "Miguel, we got it!" A kid came flying over knocking Eli over causing the iPad to slip out of his hand landing by Anthony's feet. "Okay. Here we go." he picked it up only to come face to face with Kenny and some of his goons. 

Anthony's face fell and he bolted as Kenny yelled "Get him!" and they gave chase. "Protect the egg!" Sera called out and they all huddled around Anthony who was holding the iPad fearfully. 

"UPLOADING VIDEO 18%" Anthony explained as everyone huddled around just like Chozen had taught them. After a few minutes of harsh relentless offence and defence Anthony proclaimed "Come on! Ninety percent."

"We're not gonna be able to hold 'em!" Robby yelled ducking a kick and making a counter punch. "There's too many of them!" Miguel exclaimed fighting three kids at once. 

"Upload complete. Publishing Video" Anthony explained. 

"They're trapped." Kyler laughed. Kenny then gave the orders to all the students "Don't let 'em out." and the assault began again. 

"Oh, that's a lot of kids." Stingray exclaimed "And that's not the B-team either." Amanda's eyes were wide with shock as she pulled out her phone "Now I'm calling the cops." 

Daniel LaRusso stormed over pulling kids away from the Miyagi-Do's "All right. Knock it off. Knock it off! " Suddenly a video started playing on all the screens in the dojo. 

Tory approached her grandfather "I need to talk to you." she told him angrily. He just smiled at her "Nichols, what's on your mind? Excited to take things to the next level?"

"What's the point?" she scoffed "You'll just pay to make me champion again."

Silver's face fell into a small smile as he asked "So you know about the ref. Told anyone else?"

"Not yet.- So you don't deny it?" she clarified. Silver shook his head "Not at all. I paid him off to make sure Cobra Kai won. It was an insurance policy. You still won the fight.-"

Tory shrugged off his comforting hand on her shoulder "Did I?" 

All the Cobra Kai's paused as they watched the scene play out on the screen. They were all shocked and somewhat hurt.