Chapter 22

The Sekai Taikai reviewed both of the Dojo's. They brough the  two together explaining "Thank you both for your presentations."

"Your style is quite unique." They told Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang. They turned to Cobra Kai "Not to mention your facilities. They're certainly one of a kind."

"Having reviewed both dojos, it's clear that one could not be more different than the other. Yet both are equally impressive. So the only way to determine which dojo can gain entry into the Sekai Taikaiis to see how your students fare in direct competition."

The Sekai Taikai explained "Each dojo will select two fighters. One male, one female. Each will fight tomorrow afternoon in separate three-point matches. After those fights, the organizers will decide which dojo, if any, shall make the world stage.-" they bowed to the dojos "Good luck to all."

When Miyagi-Do, Eagle Fang and The Sekai Taikai left Silver went on  a rampage. "Those dam Miyagi-Do's coming and trying to ruin my pans"

Turning to his students rather sharply he snarled "We have to prepare to fight. This is bigger than the All Valley. Much bigger. So we need our best." He sharply pointed at Tory who jumped in surprise "Nichols. Looks like you're gonna have a rematch against LaRusso. You ready?"

"Yes, Sensei." she told him strongly. 

"Good." he responded before turning to Kenny "Payne. Ready to take on whomever they pick as their top fighter?" Kenny smirked, she could already tell he was hoping to fight Robby "Yes, Sensei."

"You better be. Because the fate of this dojo rests in your fists." he looked at Tory and Kenny sternly. 

After a rigorously exhausting practise Sera decided to talk to Tory. "Hey Tory"

"Oh-uh. Hey Sera" Tory replied not looking at her. They stood in an awkward silence for a moment. "So was there something you wanted?" she asked confused.

"Oh. It's just I want to talk to you about something. But we can't talk here, can you walk around the block with me?"

With a sigh and an anxious look at the clock she rushedly agreed "Sure" The two left the Dojo and took a stroll where Seraphina was sure no cameras were listening. 

"So, we're outside. Are you gong to tell me now?" Tory asked somewhat impatient and on edge. Sera nodded and took a breath "I know about my grandfather paying the ref to make you win, and him paying to ensure I lost."

"Tory gasped and grabbed onto her "Sera" he voice broke a little "Please you can' tell anyone. They'll take my trophy and- and your grandfather would go crazy at me."

Sera saw the worry and fear behind Tory's eyes "Tory. Calm down only a couple people know about what he did to me. What he did to you is your secret to tell, not mine" she assured.

"Wait. Who knows about you then?" Tory asked a little confused and a bit surprised. Sera explained in a whispered voice that she was working with Robby and the Miyagi-Do, Eagle Fang group. Tory listened to her breathlessly. Admiring her bravery but also wanting to scold her stupidity. 

"Sera do you realise what your grandfather will do to you if he ever finds out?" Tory panicked. "I know" Sera assured, she sighed "-I just can't live like that anymore. The aggression, the violence, the lies"

Grabbing onto Tory's shaky hand she added "And I know you can't either. So" she bit her lip anxiously "I have a favour to ask"

When Sera told Tory that she wanted her to throw the fight she winced "I don't know Sera. They're expecting me to fight, but if I win, it helps Cobra Kai. If I loose it helps Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang but I don't know what your grandfather would so to me if he ever found out." she collapsed on a bench in the park they were strolling through "What do I do?"

Sera sighed knowing what she was asking was a lot and it possibly put Toy in a lot of danger. Tory looked at her watch "I've got to go home." walking away she glanced over her shoulder at her friend "I'll think about it, okay"